PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And can wait?

kolpachok
01.09.2004, 19:30
Your advice or council is very necessary!

Now I drink medicines for a cystitis a week. Has remained to spend on drink even a week. (pikamilon, spazmotsistinal, 5-). At me today 5 d.ts. If I zaberemenneju in this cycle, whether will affect or have an effect influence of these preparations which I by then shall already spend on drink, on health of the child? Or it is better to wait and pass or miss this cycle?:confused:

Thanks. Very much I look forward to hearing!!!!!

crukkh
It is better to pass or miss and wait

Vesta
Probably, I shall repeat. But it for me is very important!

The matter is that I a week do not drink the specified preparations. Tomorrow-the day after tomorrow there should be O.Skazhu, that from cancelling OK I every month measure BT and she at me gradually came to norm or rate. And so this month at me ideal BT in the first phase. Went on US, too very well!! It would not be desirable to wait up to a trace. Month. A whole year I wait for this moment after an abortion.. At me still a chronic adnexitis. Now very well. And so, while I am healthy, it would be desirable zaberemennet. Really the risk from preparations which I accepted one week ago so is great for health of the child?? Develop or dispell, please my doubts. I all the same kolebljus. As they say also it would be desirable - and it is pricked.

Thanks.