PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chemical substances and pregnancy

lampa
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, dear doctors!

I work on chemical manufacture. Not in to shop, I am office worker, but cabinets or studies are separated from manufacture thin gipsokartonnoj stenochkoj, and I go on job through shop. Recently has learned or has found out, that it is pregnant.

What will you advise me? I can not leave work - the finance do not allow to live only for the salary of the husband, to change job too it would not be desirable - here a good moral situation. It is not known, whether will be stresses at new job.

Help or Assist to understand, please!

On manufacture there are evaporations: polystyrene, polyamide, polycarbonate, polyethylene, polypropylene, dekabromdifeniloksid, Amidums PP, kadmievye, ftalotsianinovye, diazo-bond.

Health of the child will be solving for me, certainly.

Alex1111
Hello, dear doctors!

I work on chemical manufacture. Not in to shop, I am office worker, but cabinets or studies are separated from manufacture thin gipsokartonnoj stenochkoj, and I go on job through shop. Recently has learned or has found out, that it is pregnant.

What will you advise me? I can not leave work - the finance do not allow to live only for the salary of the husband, to change job too it would not be desirable - here a good moral situation. It is not known, whether will be stresses at new job.

Help or Assist to understand, please!

On manufacture there are evaporations: polystyrene, polyamide, polycarbonate, polyethylene, polypropylene, dekabromdifeniloksid, Amidums PP, kadmievye, ftalotsianinovye, diazo-bond.

Health of the child will be solving for me, certainly.

Try especially poberechsja in the first trimester when are pawned ograny and tissues. If there is no opportunity to leave work, take holiday.

Vladimir Ko
You are obliged to translate or transfer during pregnancy from this manufacture, agree with personnel officers. If there are no conditions for they are to eat an opportunity to take a hospital leaf or sheet

ktb
Thanks big for participation!

I already thought, that it is necessary to go on leave. Then I shall look or see on circumstances.

After the first trimester the risk for the child decreases?

Curious
The first trimester of pregnancy is considered the most dangerous to a fetus because during this period the basic organs and tissues of the child and any influences (virus infections, antibiotics, chemical substances are pawned and formed, etc.) can lead to the certain pathologies. It is considered, that duration of gestation there is more, that the fetus is less acquisitive to such influences, however their influence is not brought to nothing. Therefore the risk is always and try to protect all period of pregnancy from such manufacture.

g-adam
Decreases, but that in adverse conditions other diseases, let less serious can important be generated, but in fact it is a question of the child, therefore the tender is inappropriate. All pregnancy - the period of a protective regimen and a normal life.

Margari
Decreases, but that in adverse conditions other diseases, let less serious can important be generated, but in fact it is a question of the child, therefore the tender is inappropriate. All pregnancy - the period of a protective regimen and a normal life.

It is absolute it agree.

Dream Elena
You are obliged to translate or transfer during pregnancy from this manufacture, agree with personnel officers. If there are no conditions for they are to eat an opportunity to take a hospital leaf or sheet

Has looked or seen on the Internet what consequences and uzhasnulas can be.

Will not prompt, for what time up to prospective sorts or labors give a hospital leaf or sheet? Like even it is in addition possible to take a hospital leaf or sheet if I am not mistaken, within 4 months. Whether can give me it or him in female consultation, in what cases he stands out? At the doctor yet was not - on record only on Monday. On translation or transfer nadejatsja I can not, and on earlier leaving or care in the decree officially - at the enterprise, it appears, with a labour safety not that's all right (in any lists of privileges for chemical manufactures are not brought).

Excuse, it has turned out a little bit chaotically - I start to worry.