PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The right side. Pains during the premenstrual period.

Marusenka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

There is such problem: each time before monthly, approximately day for 3 appear oshchutimye nagging pains in right to a side. During employment or occupations by sex during this period of time of a pain can pererasti simply in such, kotrye to suffer or bear it is impossible. As-as if a spastic stricture. Rescue or save;salvage only spazmalitiki

The gynecologist has told or said, that inflammatory process is not present. The expert on US of organs of a small basin has noted small shift pravovgo an ovary. The gynecologist in any way has not commented on the given fact. Whether the given shift can to cause these pains?

Tom
Hello!

There is such problem: each time before monthly, approximately day for 3 appear oshchutimye nagging pains in right to a side. During employment or occupations by sex during this period of time of a pain can pererasti simply in such, kotrye to suffer or bear it is impossible. As-as if a spastic stricture. Rescue or save;salvage only spazmalitiki

The gynecologist has told or said, that inflammatory process is not present. The expert on US of organs of a small basin has noted small shift pravovgo an ovary. The gynecologist in any way has not commented on the given fact. Whether the given shift can to cause these pains?

Please, write please here completely the given US. Still it would be desirable to know your age, data of smears and whether there was though time an inspection on the latent infection??

Shift of an ovary is usual grows out adherent or adhesive process in a small basin (as consequence or investigation of inflammatory process).

It can be one of the reasons of similar pains.

Gulshen
Thanks for reaction to my report. To me of 26 years

I cite the given US (in advance I am sorry for probable errors in procreation of terms):

Cavity of the uterus: it is not expanded

Endometry: Thickness of a functional layer - 0,9., average ekoplotnosti, but saves trehslojnost characteristic late st.proliferatsii.

The right ovary: the sizes: 3,6*1,5., it is located on a rib of a uterus.

Contours: equal

ehostruktura: homogeneous, in itself a preovulatory follicle d-2,0 see

The left ovary: the sizes 3,5*1,1.

Contours: equal

ehostruktura: homogeneous

Data for volumetric process at the moment of research it is not revealed

Also I cite data of a smear for September, 7th

Leucocytes 36-37

epit.kletki in a plenty

Slime +++

gon. nejsera not obn.

Yeast are found out

The analysis on hidden or latent infekiii was negative, honey agarics data for September, 7-10th.

In the summer in June mycoplasmas and gardenerelly have been found out, course of treatment is spent. Then has been followed a policy of OaO-THERAPY (tsefdim) because there was any inflammatory process. naevrnoe, also it is necessary to note, what is it there was other expert, that is I was treated in other clinic. When I have come on reception to the present doctor (in September), I have told or said, that I am am disturbed strongly with pains in prvaom to a side. The answer was such: here I now examine you, if you had an inflammation, you cry would shout. I do not complain, and that fact, that on reception I simply ascertain govrila about these pains

Andrey0907
Virtually certainly the diagnosis is complex or difficult for putting, possibly takes place to be a syndrome tazovyh be ill or sick, connected (as I think) with presence of adherent or adhesive process. In this case physiotherapeutic treatment, girudoterapija well helps or assists. Try to find the doctor who with you and will borrow or occupy in it or this.

Valentinka
Thanks big and for the diagnosis, let and virtual and for advice or council. Probably, and we shall make.