PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is or are not protected and NOT beremenneju

solomeya
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. The doctor, a question is those:

To me of 26 years, married 5 years, hormonal preparations I do not accept 1,5 years. Sexual certificates or acts (frequent) at us are not protected by different ways, except for as an avoidance of hit of a semen in vlagalishe. Beremennostej was not, abortions too.

The cycle at me not regular (till a sexual life was changeable) - that month drops out, the cycle moves for some weeks, regular. Now, the truth, became better.

One of these days communicated with the girlfriend, which *quot; ?a?NOaNO*quot; practically by air, and she has told or said, it is what is it abnormal, if I still casually have not become pregnant at such sexual life.

Tell or Say, whether there is an occasion for trouble and beganija on doctors with the purpose of carrying out of inspection on ours plodovitos??? Very much I worry in this occasion.

In advance thanks for the answer

ivkoko
Dear kiska!

Here when you will cease to avoid *quot; hits of a semen in o?aua??UN*quot; also cannot become pregnant within a year, the sense will address to the doctor.

Besides *quot; ?a?OUN*quot; sexual certificates or acts it is not always good for conception since maturing spermatozoons too needs time and frequent sexual certificates or acts it *quot; natural ONnOOa?N??N*quot;.

Success!

kornet
Besides *quot; ?a?OUN*quot; sexual certificates or acts it is not always good for conception since maturing spermatozoons too needs time and frequent sexual certificates or acts it *quot; natural ONnOOa?N??N*quot;.

Success!

Excuse for curiosity, at you in a structure it is written, that you are a doctor. In this connection the question - can be learned or found out, whence at you such revolutionary data and what frequency of sexual contacts should be selected or elected for such way of preservation?

Pedan Michael
Uv. The doctor, a question is those:

To me of 26 years, married 5 years, hormonal preparations I do not accept 1,5 years. Sexual certificates or acts (frequent) at us are not protected by different ways, except for as an avoidance of hit of a semen in vlagalishe. Beremennostej was not, abortions too.

The cycle at me not regular (till a sexual life was changeable) - that month drops out, the cycle moves for some weeks, regular. Now, the truth, became better.

One of these days communicated with the girlfriend, which *quot; ?a?NOaNO*quot; practically by air, and she has told or said, it is what is it abnormal, if I still casually have not become pregnant at such sexual life.

Tell or Say, whether there is an occasion for trouble and beganija on doctors with the purpose of carrying out of inspection on ours plodovitos??? Very much I worry in this occasion.

In advance thanks for the answer

Dear kiska!

You all the same are protected or not? If are protected by means of the interrupted sexual certificate or act - that anything strange in absence of pregnancy is not present (though a method most neffektivnyj, but some contraception nevertheless provides). As has fairly noticed Germiona, at missing a semen in a vagina to expect pregnancy hardly costs or stands. Be defined or determined in desires. If you and the husband all the same want the child - preservation means is necessary to stop. If are protected - it is not necessary to wait for pregnancy.

Nata S
Excuse for curiosity, at you in a structure it is written, that you are a doctor. In this connection the question - can be learned or found out, whence at you such revolutionary data and what frequency of sexual contacts should be selected or elected for such way of preservation?

And for you news, what for reception authentic spermogrammy continence of 4-5 day is necessary? A spermatogenesis process not instant.

dara04

The dear Doctor!

In my practice there was a case: - to me the pair young spouses which during long time tried to conceive the child has addressed. And, they considered or counted, that than more often - that probability of occurrence of pregnancy above. (Frequency of sexual contacts - not less often than an once in day). Accordingly:) (at such natural preservation pregnancy did not come).

At urezhenii frequencies of sexual contacts long-awaited pregnancy has come or stepped. Now their successor safely goes to school.

Alexander the MAGICIAN
In the literature even more interesting case is described. One pair has addressed with Miltonu Ericson in occasion of sterility or barrenness. I am afraid, completely to reproduce its or his reference me rule of a forum will not allow, but its or her short was reduced to that *quot; correctly organized physiological certificate or act on delivery of a semen of the husband in internal genitals ?N?U*quot;, as it or he was described by spouses, have been named by the great psychotherapist in a word. A verb. Approximately in a week after its or his consultation of the spouse from pair has become pregnant and subsequently has happily given birth. How you think, colleagues, instead of whether to patent to me this word as an agent of struggle against sterility or barrenness?

Zen
And for you news, what for reception authentic spermogrammy continence of 4-5 day is necessary? A spermatogenesis process not instant.

But then it is necessary to allow to have the reference the sexual relations of times in 68-72 days, according to full term of a spermatogenesis How you consider or count???

In general, jokes have terminated.

Colleagues!

I asked not your impressions, and proofs. Kejz repot and also paralogistic conclusions to those do not concern.

MarijaM

I shall add. Full maturing of a spermatozoon occurs or happens in current of 68-72 DAYS.

Vex
But then it is necessary to allow to have the reference the sexual relations of times in 68-72 days, according to full term of a spermatogenesis How you consider or count???

In general, jokes have terminated.

Colleagues!

I asked not your impressions, and proofs. Kejz repot and also paralogistic conclusions to those do not concern.

I did not give references about frequency of the sexual relations, and spoke only that at high frequency of sexual certificates or acts (every day), process of a spermatogenesis simply does not reach a stage of maturing of cells.

Colleagues! Let's be mutually polite!:)

All
I did not give references about frequency of the sexual relations, and spoke only that at high frequency of sexual certificates or acts (every day), process of a spermatogenesis simply does not reach a stage of maturing of cells.

Colleagues! Let's be mutually polite!:)

If you somewhere have seen impoliteness for my part, I am sorry, but I repeat the request - result or bring the researches proving a postulate *quot; frequent sexual = preservations from iNON?N???O?*quot;. The index of the Pearl very much would be desirable to have a look also. Thanks.

natus
If you somewhere have seen impoliteness for my part, I am sorry, but I repeat the request - result or bring the researches proving a postulate *quot; frequent sexual = preservations from iNON?N???O?*quot;. The index of the Pearl very much would be desirable to have a look also. Thanks.

Still time I shall try to explain:

I did not equate the frequent sexual relations to a way of preservation!!!

Accordingly, an index of the Pearl here there is nothing. It was a question of that, as at desirable pregnancy sometimes TOO HIGH frequency of sexual contacts can become its or her reason nenastuplenija.

I.e. *quot; the frequent sexual relations and *8800; a way of preservation from iNON?N???O?*quot;!!!!!!!

TALA
Dear colleagues

davjte we shall address to the literature instead of we shall continue pseudo-scientific discussions

And the literature speaks here chto-for reception of a semen the optimum period of continence 2-3 days

Shorter period conducts to depression of concentration and volume and does not influence morphology and mobility

And longer period of continence-raises volume and concentration however also the quantity or amount of dead and motionless spermatozoons or spermatozoons with pathological morphology raises or increases

Here to you the link on TEXTBOOK

L Speroff 2005 p1143 Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility

lena79
Proceeding from sobstvenogo experience, I can assure you, what is it there is no problem while. I three years was protected thus and after first time as have ceased to be protected have become pregnant, a cycle regular.