PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy a question to doctors!!!!

Chera
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!!! My name is Olga. To me 21 year. Married.

At present at me pregnancy of 7 obstetric weeks. Last monthly were 02.02.2005 (have begun) I has made 23.03.2005 uzi. Have told or said, that is bad razveavetsja a yellow body 18 it very little. There is a threat of an abortion.

Have appointed or nominated hormonal preparation Utrozhestan and vit........ And have still found a thrush and a heap of everyones bjak. Have appointed or nominated many analyses to hand over (century t number and on all infections, hormones, etc.)

Tell to me pozhajlusta, what does it mean, and what norms or rates of the sizes on US should be??????

In advance many thanks!!!!

US of organs of a small basin of TV-access, with TSDK

The uterus in antefleksio, is not displaced, a body of the womb 48*43*46, contours equal, a myometrium homogeneous, sites are not present. The M-echo up to 13, endometry a homogeneous, basal layer precise, equal, in a cavity in day or bottom;fundus of the correct oval form a fetal egg, 1 fetus, the sizes 7 obstetric weeks corresponding or meeting a duration of gestation, palpitation distinct or clear, rhythmical, a vitelline bag is not deformed, waters homogeneous. The internal fauces are closed. In shejke uteruses individual cysts endotserviksa up to 5 with homogeneous contents.

The right ovary is located usually, 41*24*26 in itself a yellow body 18, follicles on periphery up to 4 mm. The left ovary is located usually 32*17*21, follicles up to 4.

Additional obrozovany, a free liquid in a small basin it is not revealed, At TSDK attributes of varices of veins of a small basin it is not revealed.

The CONCLUSION: a uterine pregnancy of 7 weeks, nerazvitie CYSTS of the YELLOW BODY.

Also I handed over a blood on hormones and result of my analysis such:

LG 0,57

Testosteron-Depotum 0,66

-S 0,71

Oestradiolum 565

Progesteronum 18,82

YOU nemogli to comment rezult my US and the analysis of a blood.

Micropaws
01.09.2004, 19:30
I think, that at All of you is normal. Accept the appointed or nominated preparations and do not worry.