PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not zaberemenit

O'LELYA
01.09.2004, 19:30
It is already hollow year I am flied or treated: (and all without result. Can at someone there was such situation? At me a ureaplasmosis and an inflammation + errozija shejki uteruses.

_
ALWAYS IT IS NECESSARY TO PREPARE FOR ANY PREGNANCY!

1 it is necessary TO HAND over ALL ANALYSES ON the INFECTION - the HERPES, the CYTOMEGALOVIRUS, UREOPLAZMA, GARDRENELEZ, the MYCOPLASMA, TOKSOPLAZMA (IF there is a CAT), the CHLAMYDIA. It is desirable TO HAND over THESE ANALYSES METHOD PTSR (polimeraznaja CHAIN REACTION).

2 IT IS NECESSARY TO CHECK UP THE HORMONAL STATUS - ESTROGENS, PROGESTERONUM, FSG, LG FOR 5-7 AND 20-22 DAY OF THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE, PROLACTINUM, TESTOSTERON-DEPOTUM, -S,

3 SPERMOGRAMMA THE HUSBAND

4 ANALYSIS OF THE BLOOD ON GROUP COMPATIBILITY AND COMPATIBILITY ON THE RHESUS

5 ANTIBODIES TO THE SEMEN

6 US OF THE SMALL BASIN OF THE WOMAN (IT IS DESIRABLE VAGINALNYM THE GAUGE)

7 ROENTGENS OF THE SKULL

8 SCHEDULE of RECTAL TEMPERATURE the MINIMUM FOR 3 MONTHS (the NORMAL DOCTOR WITHOUT IT or THIS WILL NOT TALK EVEN)

OTHER ANALYSES NECESSARILY - IF During RESEARCH WILL be revealed WHAT OR CHANGES.

I WISH GOOD LUCK!

Vova200
Uv. ybloko@online.r!

First it is impossible to confuse concept of preparation of the woman to planned pregnancy and algorithm of inspection of a fruitless married couple!

I do not see any necessity by preparation for pregnancy to carry out all the researches listed by you except for can be tests for presence of the latent infection.

If the question costs or stands about algorithm of inspection of fruitless pair I recommend you to esteem

Here (http: // forums./showthread.php3? threadid=97)

I do not see any necessity to include in the list of obligatory inspection

ROENTGEN OF THE SKULL

Probably it is impossible to declare so categorically

8 SCHEDULE of RECTAL TEMPERATURE the MINIMUM FOR 3 MONTHS (the NORMAL DOCTOR WITHOUT IT or THIS WILL NOT TALK EVEN)

About communication or connection of normal doctors with basal temperature. Personally I (and together with me and the majority of authors analyzing correlation between parameters BT and an ovulation) in general consider or count this research maloinformativym.

Anfisa
Good afternoon, dear boris!

Though I and the endocrinologist, but in due time I through it have passed or have taken place.

In the first, how much or as far as I know (can I am mistaken?) sterility or barrenness both primary and secondary is put in case the woman cannot become pregnant in current of 1 year, And HAS passed or HAS taken place ONLY 6 MONTHS, speech about PRESENCE of STERILITY or BARRENNESS means CAN not go, and it is a question of PLANNING PREGNANCY???

I with you do not absolutely agree, that the given patient can will be limited to research only on the latent infection. And how the husband? About the husband also it is necessary to not forget. Therefore it is necessary to include or switch on in a complex of inspection spermogrammu.

And as hormonal changes!? In fact are possible or probable: functional giperprolaktinemija on a background of a hypothyrosis (it should be excluded or not?), the raised or increased level of man's sexual hormones, a defective or an incomplete 2 phase of a menstrual cycle (we look a level of Progesteronum?, we take rectal temperature?), and antibodies to a semen? Is unless cannot cause (WHAT FOR all to write off or copy on female factors of sterility or barrenness), the US of a small basin is in general it is necessary to do or make to all women even if nothing disturbs as an early method of revealing of a pathology.

I descended or went on your link, in fact you list or transfer practically too most.

:confused::confused::confused:

judge1111
The dear doctor-endocrinologist,

I hope, you understand, that any researches should be spent at presence of indications. That is all over again you formulate the preliminary diagnosis according to which then and conduct diagnostic search. So I shall support or maintain Boris - here it is meaningful to repeat only the test for presence of ureaplasmas.

It would be for the beginning quite good, that you have taken an interest, about what Darya speech conducts. What here is a problem: erosion shejki uteruses and a ureaplasma or sterility or barrenness?... About sterility or barrenness - words... And it is absolutely reasonable, that if partners pass or take place course of treatment in occasion of ZPPP and from pregnancy are protected!...

And here sterility or barrenness?!

Or you consider or count, what all the researches listed by you should be recommended to all without exception to women (or to married couples), planning pregnancy?! For example, whether you appoint or nominate absolutely all hormonal researches under the list of your laboratory, we shall put, sick of a diabetes mellitis on the ground that there can be secondary lesions of other endocrine glands?

Yours faithfully,

Tiger
DEAR TATJANA!

EXCUSE FOR THE QUESTION - YOU WHO ON THE SPECIALITY?

Stas
My speciality - obstetrics and gynecology.

It is easy or light for seeing if to esteem discussions at forums.

Ireene
Dear endocrinologist ybloko from the Moscow area! Imagine for a second, what ALL women of the Moscow area before to be given the husband to become pregnant, go crowds to hand over a blood on Prolactinum and all of you listed, instead of result or bring the Lord, in the Moscow area 2 months to wait for the answer? Moreover it will appear big-, will start to survey, yes a craniography to do or make (and the husband from a box otluchen, whether that?)/and a laboratory mistake or error? And if all Russia so stroem will go?

Let's not confuse the offered algorithms of inspection in occasion of fruitless marriage or spoilage, and algorithms of inspection of the pregnant woman in an iodine-scarce region (here really it is necessary on 8-1 to week of pregnancy TTG and antibodies provided that the clever person then will look or see these analyses).

M.b .inogda even the endocrinologist should look at the world easier? And a healthy married couple which has decided to conceive, to not drag in the beginning on inspection? Has given birth at itself in Holmogorah to madam of Lomonosov of it or this, as it or him.... And without a roentgen of a skull .tolko if it is possible, without raskaza about ekopatogenah......

The another matter .esli is indicatings on this or that disease .est data of survey of the therapist..... Let's not frighten colleagues, in fact endocrinologists can be believed...

Olenochka
I on the modest experience can tell or say, that many healthy women have managed zaberemennet without a roentgen of a skull.

I suggest to carry out research the Moscow area... No, bad idea, do not pay attention...

nevenna
I am grateful to doctors, which have found time to express the opinion.

But I would like to deviate a discussed subject to specify the following:

1. The high credit of thyroid antibodies has prognostic value or meaning;importance for development of a hypothyrosis exclusively after sorts or labors or it is possible or probable and during the present or true pregnancy?

2. If the answer to the second part of a question - yes, that is whether necessity for repeated research of antibodies during pregnancy?

3. This algorithm (definition TTG and antibodies on 8-10 week) is actual only for an iodine-scarce of region? And in general, whether it is enough only TTG?

Yours faithfully,

vandebra
Darya!

To you it is better, that there was no dispute between doctors, in more detail to state all your CASE HISTORY!

Dear colleagues!

After Darya will state all this, it will be possible to conduct dalnejsheju disskusiju more tselenapravleno. In the given CASE HISTORY all is told or said too little. Therefore it is difficult to judge the given woman fruitless is or.... There Can be during a lay-out to pregnancy at it or her all this pathology and has got out?

:eek:

mingi
Tatyana, with enormous respect I would concern to your job on a site .hotela when- to meet nevirtualno.

Thanks, that you have paid attention to a subject-pregnancy and a thyroid gland.

We in section already wrote the -abstract about it or this much, but it would be reasonable to repeat the basic ideas (very much konspetivno .ne absolutely in a subject of this discussion).

Any pregnancy-examination for endocrine and. Immune system of the woman, in an iodine-scarce region this examination to pass this examination it is more difficult.

Nice Belgian researcher D.Glinoer has offered. And series large European tiroidologicheskih communities recommended to introduce (but yet cannot there is no money .chtoby to do or make it by all. Instead of it is impossible for all - it turns out) to supervise not so obligatory research level TTG and antibodies to TRO on 8-10 nedel pregnancy. If TTG below 2. And antibodies are not present - all horosho.i more look nothing.

Sense - to not pass or miss first of all a hypothyrosis, in the second - the fact of presence of antibodies raises or increases probability postnatal or puerperal tiroidita, an abortion, postnatal or puerperal depression. Antibodies repeatedly do not look.

It is meaningful to discuss in more details nuances - and how to be, if something not so, on our section tironet..