PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Erosion shejki uteruses and a candidiasis

__
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! In April has gone to the gynecologist, have found out erosion shejki uteruses and a candidiasis, leucocytes in appreciable kol-, has recovered from a candidiasis (Terzhinal), has handed over analyses on IPPP, have found out nothing, but then again a candidiasis, it was treated, but bestolku what to do or make, help or assist

Peters
Infra,

Make crop of flora on sensitivity to antimycotic agents. Most likely, you should change Terzhinan for an agent more effective.

Ana
Thanks for the answer! I tried or tasted also another, but all the same have not helped or assisted, only for a while, can will advise something efektivnoe

sheriff
Infra,

Especially it is meaningful to make crop on sensitivity and to use such preparation to which your kind Candida is sensitive. This research allows to define or determine the most effective agent in each case, instead of to operate or work with a trial and error method. What did you apply?

Black-catty
Tatyana!

You believe, for such persistent candidiasis it is enough to pick up more effective antimycotic agent?

Yours faithfully.

b.viki
Vladimir Jakovlevich,

First, a candidiasis not such persistent. And to begin treatment it is necessary from selection of an effective preparation. As a rule, it is enough of it or this.

rimmskaya
I tried or tasted Forkan and Terzhinan, but did not help or assist, that you think about butter or oil of a tea tree and as it or him to apply, any crops on chustvitelnost to and I already did or made (in medkarte is written) there is written about any massive body height + *quot; n*quot;, still flora - fine nalazh. In means. kol-, I in it or this understand nothing, can you will prompt, thanks

andrey81
Infra,

Except for Terzhinana and Forkana there are other preparations. In the conclusion most likely flora - fine rods and Gram-positive diplokokki. There Is no speech about a candidiasis (whether there is now he in general?), you have not written about sensitivity to antibiotics and antimycotic preparations. When it has been made bakt. Research? Up to after or during treatment?

Butter or Oil of a tea tree is not included into standards of treatment of a candidiasis or nespets. Inflammatory diseases.

hjxrf
The candidiasis precisely is, there so is written, and has been made when has recovered after first time, about chustvitelnost to antibiotics I do not know, you write, how approximately about it is written, and that is difficult to understand handwriting of the doctor, at me in a map the direction on chustvitelnost to and, it too most is written? And I did or made this analysis, only I can not understand, thanks for attention

zamik2
Infra,

The flora not something constant and constant, she varies in due course, therefore those researches which you have made several months ago, can be neinformativny. Now you have a conclusion what is found out Candida?

Sensitivity to antibiotics is defined or determined differently not only structure of flora, but also group of preparations and, that is necessarily marked or celebrated yes/is not present in the column *quot; sensitivity to ONaOaOO*quot;. This research should be spent to pick up optimum treatment. And up to its or his beginning.