PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ectopia of ? \m

Lady in Red
01.09.2004, 19:30
To me 23 years, I have 3 letniju the daughter, I want the second child, but three years ago under the general or common a narcosis has transferred or carried an ectopia shejki uteruses. Whether I can give birth usual by or pridetsja to do or make kesorego sections and vobshche than cherevata this ectopia?

imported_
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear jylia!

The in itself operated ectopia is not neither an obstacle, nor contraindication to pregnancy. There are no forecasts concerning current of sorts or labors. It will be visible on late durations of gestation depending on its or her (pregnancy) of current or during sorts or labors and without communication or connection with an ectopia.

BUT.

1. Observations of the gynecologist including in view of a case history, nobody cancelled.

2. As the ectopia is consequence or investigation more often (pay attention - consequence or investigation, instead of independent disease) deviations or rejections of a hormonal background to treat it is necessary also the reason too. As before pregnancy and during pregnancy to be treated by hormones more, than it is undesirable, and deviations or rejections of a hormonal background can affect or influence and a fetus the best output or exit - to be treated at a homeopathist. And thus to not postpone pregnancy.