PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment of erosion at GV

Olga K
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

In me have found out erosion and an endocervicitis. The doctor which did or made a colposcopy, has told or said, that erosion it will be possible prizhech only after I shall stop to nurse, but time quite suffers or bears (to the child 9 mes and I plan to feed 4-6 more mes). For now it is possible to do or make wads with honey. A question: whether there will be a sense from honey, can is better is simple to wait half a year? And whether it is necessary to wait before termination or ending GV, can and already it is possible for something to make? In advance thanks.

s11
Honey will not help or assist. In thoracal feeding there is a necessity as a maximum - year in what your idea consists?

marat
Simply I do not understand, how cauterization of erosion and GV is connected. Even if I shall feed about one year, whether it is 3 more month necessary to wait to get rid of erosion?

Zipp
ekstrennosti in treatment of erosion is not present. Specify, whether there is no inflammation (colpitis) - the inflammation can induce erosion and tservitsit.

Stas_ASL
Have told or said, that a smear good. Means I shall simply wait for termination or ending GV. Thanks.

Magic
Esli est ' kolpit, to nuzhno ego prolechit '.

Chto kasayetsya erozii - to esli eto ectropion, chto chashe vsego v Rossii i nazivayut erosiei, i mazok na onkozitologiyu normalnii (PAP smear), i pri kolposcopii opredelyaetsya tol'ko ectropion, to nichego s takoi eroziei delat ' ne nuzhno. Mozhno nabludat ' ee pri uslovii chto PAP masok, povtoryaemii ezhegodno, ostayetsya normal'nim.

Voobshe ectropion pri beremennosti i v rannem poslerodovom periode - eto sovershenno normal'naya phisiologicheskaya reacziya epitelya sheiki matki na povisheniye urovnya estrogenov, takzhe ochen ' zhasto ectropion vosnikaye i pri prieme OK. Pri normalnom PAP maske sam po sebe ectropin nichem ne opasen. Vo bol'shinstve sluchaev zilindricheskii epitelii sheiki matki, kotorii veshne viglyadit ' kak *quot; eroziya*quot; so vremenem prevratyatsya v ploskii epitelii, t.e. eroziye *quot; zazhivet*quot; bes vsyakih problem.

Lecheniye - t.e. cryoterepiya, ili drugoye modoti, nuzhni tol'ko v tom sluchaye, esli imeetsya dysplasiya sheiki - chto opyat ' zhe opredelyaetsya na PAP maske.

A naschet meda... Nu, voobshe med vesh khoroshaya, ni nikakih denih o ego effectivnosti pri besobidnom ectropion mne na glaza ne popadalos'. Esli u kogo oni est, podelites' informaziei.

Hello!

In me have found out erosion and an endocervicitis. The doctor which did or made a colposcopy, has told or said, that erosion it will be possible prizhech only after I shall stop to nurse, but time quite suffers or bears (to the child 9 mes and I plan to feed 4-6 more mes). For now it is possible to do or make wads with honey. A question: whether there will be a sense from honey, can is better is simple to wait half a year? And whether it is necessary to wait before termination or ending GV, can and already it is possible for something to make? In advance thanks.

Zevs
Elena, it is possible to ask to write in English? To assort a Latin awfully difficultly, and letters at you explanatory or sensible and useful.

mvg
Sure, Galina Afonas'yavna, it will be much more convenient for me. I was afraid that not too many people will understand my English. But I know it is so painfull to surf through that *quot; latinic stuff*quot;. I just recently found the forum and I really like it. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that you personally take so much time to answer the questions in this forum. We met once in Russia, you might remember me. I was an ordinator at prof. Smetnik department. You adviced me to stay in Russia, but it was too late for me, I have already made a decision. Anyway, I am very happy hear in Houston. Lots' of experience. Finishing the residency next year, going to do a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology. Still love it!

Yours, Elena.

Elena, it is possible to ask to write in English? To assort a Latin awfully difficultly, and letters at you explanatory or sensible and useful.

Rebecca
Dear Elena, I remember you and is very glad, that you have joined our community.

Thanks you and all our colleagues who work together with us - eventually, a globule such small (it I to that persuaded to remain - I hohlushka, and we greedy, it it is kindly a pity to give people).

Belief Petrovnoj saw more recently - at thematic restaurant *quot; ANOOo??*quot;, among surroundings of former times..

It is scarlet-O Beavers
It is simply a pity to come back to a question of the patient, but let's look or see sensibly: to distinguish an ectropion from erosion it is simple enough - for this purpose the method of a colposcopy which not the exclusive and is quite widespread on the world (a colposcopy is invented was made, but also the inflammation is not present), and 9 mes already quite worthy term to be defined or determined. I shall not insist on immediate actions - haste here in any case is not present