PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The mysterious diagnosis. Ways of treatment.

Lenochka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors and participants of a forum!

I address to you with the request *quot; to separate grains from ?NoN?*quot;. I shall begin with that that in December 2004. Presence HPV has been diagnosed me, it is revealed *quot; small Oa??N??N*quot; in the field of shejki uteruses, the colposcopy and a biopsy is made.

The history is those that on the basis of spent in January 2005. Dysplasia CIN Severe has been diagnosed me. The Attending physician has offered as the decision of problem Electrosurgical excision.

Having solved or decided that two heads always is better than one I have moved to search for alternative opinion in occasion of the decision of a problem. Other doctor has offered usual excising or coretraction the amazed or struck site by a scalpel motivirovav it is that that he does not believe in other (more modern) methods of the decision of a problem. He the surgeon *quot; old ??U*quot;.

Further according to I have got on your forum and having read through here this branch, and particularly post number or room 5

http: // forums./showthread.php? t=9108

And also having studied result of the biopsy I have found some disharmonies:

1) In item or point *quot; ??a??N*quot; (narrative description (slides/source 1/cervix)) it is specified that are found out Atypical Squamous cells of Undetermined Significance (ASC-US) atypical cells of a unknown parentage. That is included (: my nonprofessional look) into the contradiction with the diagnosis put on the basis of this description--

Endocervix (curettage) Detached strips of squamous epithelium with high grade intraepithelial lesion HSIL.

Cervix (Biopsy/ies) High grade squamous intraepithelial lesion with gland involvement.

Question: how on the basis of detection of atypical cells of an acritical parentage the similar diagnosis is put? Whether it is possible in connection with given disharmony to trust the diagnosis?

Also there was a question 2 on here this item or point: HPV DNA, INT/HIGH RISK DETECTED ---whether I can consider or count HPV infected? Below types HPV 16,18,31,33,35,39,45,51,52,56,58,59,68 are listed ---but the type of my virus (if those is available) is not specified that does not promote clearing of a situation.

That have read up thanks for that up to the extremity or end. Similar that I am in a captivity of an immemorial question - What to do or make? I shall find or consider obligatory to remember that all occurs or happens in the USA. Available there is a honey. The insurance, seems quite good and solvent (it is key, alas, the moment because... The American doctors are in the certain sense *quot; on O?Oa??NON*quot; and I would not like to be simply self-supporting porpoise:rolleyes:). The American medicine is very aggressive, any antibiotics, immunostimuljatorov, hormones to me, I am afraid, to not achieve - here like to burn out illnesses or diseases kalenym iron, sorry for a pun.

I ask the help in two questions-

1) the diagnosis

2) ways of treatment

3) how long live with the similar diagnosis (almost a joke).

Thanks.

PS My age is important - 37 years (almost 38). *quot; Can be still itself Oa???NO?n*quot; ()