PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make with a constant inflammation - whence it undertakes?

Simon
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good evening!

Since June I am treated for an inflammation: there was an erosion, white specks on ?/m. These phenomena cleaned or removed all all over again surgitronom. The conclusion of a biopsy: the Tissue with expressed diffusive or diffuse limfogistotsitarnoj infiltration, with numerous erosive glands, the epithelium of a part of glands artefitsialno is changed. A laminated or multilayer flat epithelium sharply giperplazirovan, with focal basally-cellular hyperactivity.

Spent month after a month protivovospaliteloe (terzhinan), antiviral (-intim), imunovostanavlivajushchuju therapy (viferon, oksigrissant). For some time helped or assisted. But then all has returned back: an inflammation + pelye maculae.

Did or Made the analysis on VPCH 16,18 - like as all normally.

And in last cycle there was a thrush. One week ago has handed over still time a smear, a cytology and prizhgli maculae solkovaginom (d/? flat kandilomy under?). Results of analyses: big -in leucocytes, on a cytology an inflammation. Today 5 day after cauterization - smears a little, as the doctor speaks, it depart strupy.

1. The doctor has appointed or nominated polizhinaks ch/? day and to reception after 2 menses. In your opinion is enough in my situation?

2. What to do or make with a constant inflammation - whence it undertakes?/on *quot; ?OUON*quot; inf. Handed over analyses in the spring. Have found only a ureaplasmosis. prolechila./

Thankful in advance for the answer

Anja

s.q.lap
Hello!

16.12 - cauterized ?/m solkovaginom and have taken a biopsy surgitronom on 9 d. A cycle. ch/? week smeared 1 day. Presumably, departed strupy.

2.01-has begun menstr. A cycle. After monthly I descended or went to the gynecologist: a colposcopy - strupy send or have departed, there is an adhesion,

Smear - leucocytes 40,

Cytology, repeated biopsy - an inflammation.

BUT Treatments have not appointed or nominated. Has told or said only, then to come still time on reception.

ch/? 3 days after visit to the gynecologist, i.e. today for 11 day of a cycle, have started to smear a little.:confused: I am am disturbed very much with this slightly pink botched work. The middle of a cycle it like cannot be, since a cycle at me 28 days. And was not before such... Zaiskljucheniem the last and this cycle.

Tell or Say, whether it is necessary to go urgently to the doctor? Or it not so is terrible, how I to itself napredstavljala? Has put still and that I otlyozhivajus houses, ache a bit kidneys. Have broken away recently gentamycin. What to do or make?:rolleyes:

Comment, please, on a situation.

Thanks

Boris1234
The sexual partner constant? He is surveyed??

deminka
Sexual portnyora is not present it is already hollow year. There was somehow vsjaz 2 times, and that always with a condom!

Nat
In your opinion, whether it is necessary to make the analysis crop of the cervical channel on sensitivity to antibiotics (like it so is called) if terzhinan appoint or nominate here already some times for a floor of year with variable success? I.e. the inflammation appears again ch/? a cycle. *quot; ?OUOUN*quot; infections + VPCH - are not confirmed.:)

Thanks

Nik
When the scab leucocytes always departs are raised or increased.

I to you would advise to wait the following monthly and after them to hand over a smear in other establishment. If the smear and in other establishment will be with a lot or plenty of leucocytes then already crop with sensitivity to do or make. It is necessary to reveal the reason of a chronic inflammation.

In occasion of it ?N-is necessary to borrow or occupy in treatment, only not gentamycin, address to the nephrologist.

Viktoria079
Spaibo for advice or council!

Now at me the subsequent cycle after cauterization solkovaginom. I.e. the repeated analysis I should make still ch/? a cycle, so?

And insignificant botched work today for 11 day of a cycle, it can a consequence of that processing in that cycle?

Still time of thanks for first aid!:)

Olga S
Let's specify with your cycle... 2.01-were monthly.., and cauterized 16.12, the following monthly when wait?? Where that beginning of February probably

.. Yes.. It is better to wait for one more monthly.. And so already much all have accepted... That is to hand over smears after monthly in the extremity or end of February-beginning of March...

dafna
Yes, so it also is... I Shall wait for results of following inspection. I hope today's botched work will pass or take place tomorrow.

All would be desirable to be healthy! Very much it would be desirable!

Thanks