PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Adenomyosis

allekca@e-mail.ru
01.09.2004, 19:30
To me 23 years, 2 years accepted Three-ONu?, 2 years Logest.

US has shown the initial phenomena of an adenomyosis with a lesion of a back wall. Structure or frame of a myometrium: homogeneous it is a little bit condensed, on a back wall individual endometricheskie includings or incorporations with cellular lesions up to 8 mm. How to treat disease at the given stage?

Anna1976
Hello, Santa.

What you still disturbs besides the conclusion of US? What gauge carried out research?

Olechka
At inspection of US the superficial gauge has been chosen. The doctor has suggested to block a menses on half a year hormonal preparations or to become pregnant. Whether there are other ways of treatment?

leonid_nn
Santa,

If you do not have disturbances MTS, to spend treatment of sense are not present. I shall try to explain why: the ultrasonic picture is not the basis for the diagnosis, it only can help or assist to be defined or determined at presence of clinical attributes... Which as I understand, at you are not present. Besides transabdominalnyj the gauge is much less informative, than transvaginal, and at presence of such minute structures of 0,8 sm in diameter the probability to be mistaken is great enough.

Make US in other place and other gauge.

Kristishka
Tatyana, thanks for advice or council!

I shall try to describe the developed situation. The menstrual cycle passes or takes place painlessly and exactly since 2 accepted Three-ONu? and 1,5 years Logest. Approximately 6 months ago have appeared small mazanye allocation in 2 phase. If at repeated US vnutrivaginalnom the gauge the diagnosis initial stadia an adenomyosis, can to me it is necessary then to replace Logest with single-phase contraceptives?:rolleyes:

Lera
Santa,

Tell or Say more precisely: disturbances of a cycle at reception of contraceptives?

Ilona
Excuse Tatyana, probably incorrectly you has understood. A full cycle of 28 days, duration of a menses of 6 days. Thus 2-3 days are observed mazanye allocation in 2 phase, duration.