PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Black allocation, t, the analysis of a blood

memphis
01.09.2004, 19:30
Prompt please.. To Me 22 years. At me a following problem. A cycle of 28 days. Monthly very morbid in the first day. Before and after a menses brown-black allocation (botched work). In the middle of a cycle I happen watery to sanies or absolutely transparent without a smell, then mucous beige kremoobraznye. Sexual contacts had no, for this reason the doctor has considered or has counted;has read out survey inexpedient therefore as through a rectum nothing will give survey. US for 20 day of a cycle of pathologies has not revealed. A uterus with an equal contour of homogeneous structure or frame, the sizes 55*46*54 mm. M-echo - 10 mm. The right ovary: 36*18*30 without features. Left - it is not looked through. Assumptions of an endometriosis the doctor otverg. Has given a direction on hormones shchitovidki. Handed over for 8 day of a cycle. A picture following:

TTG - 4,16

3 svob - 2,7

4 svob - 1,9

LG - 3,3 Luteinum a phase

FSG - 4,1

Prolactinum - 330,9

Progesteronum - 0,49

Testosteron-Depotum - 0,4

Hydrocortisone - 364,6

Oestradiolum - 32,4

DEA - 2,5

About one year the temperature 37,2-37,4 which keeps back has risen

On present or true time (now jumps 36,5 - 37,2). One month ago have put chronic tonzilit, has passed or has taken place a course of a lavage of tonsils, but t does not fall down.

Whether it is possible to draw any conclusions by results of the analysis of a blood? And whether can raised or increased t to be connected with gynecology.

rain
01.09.2004, 19:30
Olja, I think, consultation of the gynecologist, than mine is more important for you. But there is in your analyses one feature which can confuse in the further doctors.

Usually top border of level TTG hardly below, than the digit received at you. Even if level TTG at YOU above this top border, changes described by YOU cannot be explained to these or it;this and digits. For the endocrinologist the following information - top border TTg according to your laboratory is necessary still.