PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bleeding at an artificial climacterium?

gank
01.09.2004, 19:30
Twenty days I accept danazol for treatment of an adenomyosis of the cystically-nodal form. For 20 day of reception have begun krovenistye allocation which now amplify, on character are very similar on masjachnye. Before these or it has strongly poisoned, there was a strong vomiting and rastrojstvo a stomach, very much can be that at two receptions of tablets they had not time to be soaked up. Whether with what this bleeding and norm or rate it is connected? Who can that that knows or collided or faced with it or this. I sit in a shock, all is eternal not as at people!

For monthly usual rather early. It is 21 put a cycle! There is a dense brown botched work with small slices. Can from not necessary that falls off

Veveriza
Preparation Danazol just also differs that during its or his reception bleedings can take place. In day you accept what dose and why Danazol have been appointed or nominated?:confused:

Lenja
Why danazol I do not know. It is a choice of the doctor, other variants to me it was not offered. I accept it or him on 200 mg 2 times a day. Krovit 5 day. The liver has started to ache a bit, and there were two hepatitises earlier. Pravdo it was 6 years ago.