PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Endometriosis and dufaston.

amir
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, dear doctors!

Here such situation: yesterday was at the gynecologist, have made US, have looked or seen, I do not remember, not a microscope, in general, on the apparatus. Have told or said, that an endometriosis and endometrioznye *quot; u?a??*quot; is.

Last menstr. Has begun 28,10,04 has ended 03,11,04, but 06,10,04 was the sexual certificate or act with break of a condom and in 3 hours I have drunk 1 tablet Pastinora (it is not assured, that is correct). I know, what is it impact on a liver... Naturally, has told about all to the doctor, to me have appointed or nominated Dufaston, if will not come now monthly to drink with 12,11,04 in tech. 10 days on 1 tab. for the night, and if will begin menstr., for 16 day from the beginning too in tech. 10 days.

The matter is that today the doctor has gone on leave and to consult at it or her there is no opportunity.

I have not understood: under what scheme or plan to drink this preparation, as he influences system of a hemopoiesis (at me the top border of norm or rate of a prothrombin-100), further the doctor wishes to appoint or nominate Morvelon or Novinet, or Mersilon (about 5 days for 25 day) for treatment of an endometriosis. I never drank OK.

Tell or Say, please, at what diseases OK are counter-indicative?

Thanks.

maxim0412
01.09.2004, 19:30
The mastopathy already 8 mes has absolutely forgotten to tell or say, that at me, mammolog has told or said, that it is not necessary to drink any preparations (on ancient Edas-927 and Mastodinon at me the allergy), only to do or make US yearly, and, if breasts strongly swell to drink diuretic preparations.

Question: how OK will affect or influence a mastopathy?

Thanks.