PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, pzhalusta to understand.

Nasibullina
01.09.2004, 19:30
3-rd year I go on doctors. Has begun that after 1 month after the beginning of a sexual life have gone or send are very plentiful allocation, etc. Analyses in regional KVD anything from infections have not shown an itch (the diagnosis have put a dysbacteriosis, a colpitis), the ureaplasmosis has been found out in the partner. Were treated together by antibiotics, flora after that on ignorance did not begin to restore, probably therefore further a problem proceeded.

Then there was a relapse, the familiar gynecologist (both) has decided to cure us: again antibiotics (vilprafen, Metronidazolum), oksigrissant, vitamins.

Then handed over blood IFA: are found out a ureaplasma much, kandidy within the limits of norm or rate, tsitomeglovirus IgG - in 10 times above norm or rate, Epstein- virus - the same, and whence a Trichomonas - for some reason very much, very slightly. PTSR - anything, except for papilomy 16 types, has not shown. A HIV, hepatitises - otrits. PTSR then still retook (can about half a year) - anything except for gardnerell. At the partner for these or it 3 years (analyses handed over some times) in a blood were only TSMV and VEB, PTSR - all is negative except for TSMV once.

Problems with vydelenijami poutihli, have begun others: a fervescence at night, not clear cramps or a cold fit, pains hardly below a lumbar department, a breast in the second phase of a cycle.

The opinion of several doctors was, that infections already are not present, under analyses it is the residual phenomena. For itself has solved (without participation of doctors), that it is just necessary to lift immunity: pricked to itself panavir!!!, polioksidony, tsikloferon.

Then has gone in local resp. The center (I live in Ufa): on US have diagnosed - a retrocervical endometriosis. The doctor assures, what is it cannot be from infections, more likely they (allocation, the colpitis, a dysbacteriosis) are consequence or investigation. Has offered zoladeks, but it costs or stands so many that to me to not master already. Besides read, that in a similar case it neeffektino. In the center do or make a laparoscopy, but the doctor has told or said at such diagnosis of operation at us (and in Russia) ostensibly do not do or make, only type in Italy and if do not wish to be treated by hormones, give birth or travail, and there it will be visible.

Prolactinum handed over - in norm or rate, -125 - within the limits of norm or rate, hormones shchitovidki - all in norm or rate, except for 3 - 5,8. Where further tyrkatsja I do not know, to Moscow ezzhat (that certainly) not to a pocket.

Now to the short: to become pregnant (I think, it) is not possible to -th.

Prompt (in practice if at whom was): enometrioz it is connected with infections? Also that to me to do or make, as consider or count (money remains *quot; last ?N?na?*quot; - I the full bankrupt)?