PDA

Просмотр полной версии : endometrioz.ochen consultation is necessary.

SJ
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon.

Consultation of the expert is very necessary.

28. Long time (8) subfebrile temperature, from 37 up to 37,5 obscure parentages. Unsuccessful eko with embryoses of excellent or different quality. O-doctors suspect (on sadii reasonings) an endometriosis, and as consequence or investigation its or his my temperature.

Pipes are superb passed or taken superb place;superb passable, solderings are not present, a cycle stable, but the first 2 very morbid, even I prick Baralginum. In the first days of a menses the temperature does not raise or increase more than 37.

Whether it is possible or probable that really, the endometriosis gives temperature? Whether he is visible on uzi? How in general it is possible to diagnose an endometriosis except for a laparoscopy? Whether can specify morbidity of a menses presence of an endometriosis?

Thanks.

linac
And what indications to EKO?

Alika
Personally I recommend nobody EKO without laparaskopii. What for to shoot their guns or pappuses on sparrows?

ultra
Indications to eko - the man's factor, varikotselle. At us + was.

Danara
Then it is meaningful to spend now laparaskopiju and a hysteroscopy.

Yana
Dear experts, please, if it is not complex or difficult, answer my questions in the first report, at me a porridge in a head:).

For All of you it is elementary, and I have collided or faced with it or this for the first time, and it is a little in a shock...

After eko me have released or have let off with words: well can be to you laporu make? And can and not do or make...

It would be desirable to understand all the same, that also the truth without single shots...

Thanks.

boks
For exception of an endometriosis to you it is shown laporoskopija and a hysteroscopy.

Probably, rise in temperature and morbidity of a menses are really connected with endomertiozom. But can be and other reasons of rising t- and a morbid menses. To list or transfer them now there is no sense.

katyab3
Whether it is possible or probable that really, the endometriosis gives temperature?

Probably.

Whether he is visible on uzi?

Not always. In initial stages it is not visible. Much depends on the apparatus and qualification of the expert.

How in general it is possible to diagnose an endometriosis except for a laparoscopy?

It is the basic method of diagnostics together with a hysteroscopy.

Whether can specify morbidity of a menses presence of an endometriosis?

Can.

inelli
Huge to you thanks for answers!

And with what expert now to me to begin: at once to the surgeon? Or to genikologu?

Excuse, I likely have tortured you already...:)

Ruslan
To the gynecologist.

Oksana P
THANKS!

KateS
Good afternoon!

The help of the qualified experts is again necessary.

sdalala a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy.

It is revealed:

1 adherent or adhesive percents in a small basin.

2 center of an endometriosis 23 which has soldered an ovary and a uterus.

3 polyposes endometrija.

All have cleaned or removed-.

Tell or Say, whether necessarily at such diagnoses treatment after operation is required, or time have cleaned or removed, anew will not appear.

What doctor should appoint or nominate treatment, the surgeon or the -endocrinologist? It is necessary to hand over what analyses to establish or install the reason of occurrence of these or it bjak? As it is more expedient to act or arrive: to go at once in eko the report, or to search for the reasons of occurrence of an endometriosis and a polypose?

Thanks

Valery
And you to the doctors set these questions??

Natali
Yes, certainly, in the answer it has been told or said: *quot; to be treated? Fair zhelanie.prihodite for 7-th day of a cycle. And quot; all.

But it would be desirable though somehow to make a plan of action that in darkness to not wander. And from the doctor all to extend it is necessary.

Elena.
Optimum variant-it treatment at your doctor as he should know all your problems in full volume

Concerning your questions

1 endometriosis this disease with set of prospective mechanisms of a parentage and development any of which completely is not proved

2 current of disease as a whole-progressing that is it is high verjatnost occurrences novih the centers or probuzhenie old

3 concerning your question on treatment there are 2 greater or big directions in this problem 3,1-it your desire to have children

3,2 simplification simptov diseases

At each direction ways of treatment different

vova76
Signs are not present any, and the purpose to give birth the child.

MarinaB
I join to previous to the colleague, a word for lechashim the doctor...