PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cervical cord or crimp.... What is it?

LoveFlame
01.09.2004, 19:30
Has made on the trouble of US.

If on p.m. That should be 10 week on US have defined or determined 8.

And all would tell or say like anything... But there is any thickness of a cervical cord or crimp of 3 mm. That should not be... And it specifies a pathology.

After US I have some (but almost every day) began to appear hardly brownish allocation.... To repeat US terribly. To not do or make it or him too.

As how much or as far as it to be terrible. Abortion while term small can be better... Has got confused...

In the anamnesis - up to pregnancy have found a ureaplasma and a colpitis. It has turned out that it was not treated and, only sanified a vagina...

Help or Assist.

Ljulechka
The US - not a voice from above, can also inexact to be. Especially it is necessary for you to repeat research later.

lessia2000
US certainly not a voice... But an objective and modern method of the research, dear Tatyana. All question only in qualification of the doctor of US.

Dear Tatka! First of all calm down! 3 mm - are boundary value or meaning;importance and in most cases embryoses with such thickness of a cord or crimp absolutely normal.

Thickness of a cervical cord or crimp more than 3 mm can be a precursory symptom of developmental anomaly at a fetus. It is necessary to pass or take place easy qualitative US in 1-st skriningovyj term (10-12 ned.) with repeated measurement of a cervical cord or crimp. If allocation proceed, it is necessary to consult with the -gynecologist and to execute repeated US right now!

If the cervical cord or crimp will be 3 mm or even utolshchena, it at all the indication to an abortion! But only to more steadfast attention behind its or her development since a thickening of a cervical cord or crimp only probable, but not 100 % the attribute also can meet at absolutely healthy fetuses. Repeated ultrasonic researches (and necessarily one of the most important and informative - at 20-22 ned) are necessary.

If there are the additional factors promoting rising of an opportunity of presence of developmental anomalies (or some deviations or rejections will be revealed at the subsequent US) the karyotyping of a fetus (research of a chromosomal complement of a fetus) can be demanded - however to this research resort under strict indications since its or his possible or probable complication can be an abortion.

In any case you need to pass or take place US at the doctor, being the expert or auditeur in the field of obstetrics. Personally I shall not be *quot; ?ai?oaOy?n*quot; for its or his role also I shall readdress you (if you live in Moscow) on faculty of ultrasonic diagnostics of Medvedev (the Maternity home 27) ph. 450-47-83 (ph. for record on paid services). Very much I respect and I trust doctors on its or his faculty.