PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Results of US

ezhik
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon. I had a question to experts by results of US. Has gone on US after in the middle of a cycle approximately for 13-14 day have begun small bloody allocation which proceeded about 2 hours. In a week approximately 7 days prior to a menses again have appeared bloody allocation which as were not plentiful and proceeded about 2 hours. At once I shall make a reservation, I accept Marvelon within 10 years (with breaks for 1-2 months in a year). And so on rezultatm US (about 22 day of a cycle) very well, except for endometrija. Structure or frame endometrija moderately non-uniform meho up to 0,6 mm. It would be desirable to ask, that this digit - means 0,6 mm. The doctor has informed me, that is similar, on a background of tablets endometry istonchilsja and it is necessary to stop in general to drink tablets then endometry it will be restored and possible to become pregnant. Your opinion, uv. Experts?

Dzhuli
Such thickness endometrija is normal at reception of oral contraceptives. Better any more do not listen to the reference of this doctor in the further.

lama
Such thickness endometrija is normal at reception of oral contraceptives. Better any more do not listen to the reference of this doctor in the further.

Thanks big for the answer. But at me it is some more questions (forgive or excuse for nadoedlivost). And what oznaet the structure or frame endometrija moderately non-uniform is any serious pathology or not? And in occasion of bleedings - whether it is necessary to spend any additional inspections or it basically happens and no trouble in it or this is not present? I Thank for answers.

In itself such structure or frame is not enough about what speaks. Presence krovjanistyh vydeleny is more important. If they I shall repeat on a regular basis it will be an occasion for additional inspection. And what for you do or make breaks in reception for 1-2 months in a year, references of the same doctor, or you have thought up it?

Siskins
In itself such structure or frame is not enough about what speaks. Presence krovjanistyh vydeleny is more important. If they I shall repeat on a regular basis it will be an occasion for additional inspection. And what for you do or make breaks in reception for 1-2 months in a year, references of the same doctor, or you have thought up it?

Generally it has been written to instructions which was applied on tablets. To tell the truth, I read the instruction about 10 years ago - then and prochla about breaks in receptions of tablets. Plus to it or this to me recommended such scheme or plan the gynecologist at which I consulted at that time and which has recommended me these tablets (preliminary I handed over analyses of a blood on any hormones, inspection shchitovidki, adrenals, etc.).

SugarGerl
For today the reference to do or make such breaks is become outdated or out-of-date. But to pass or take place periodic inspection at the gynecologist at long reception OK it is necessary.

Tori
For today the reference to do or make such breaks is become outdated or out-of-date. But to pass or take place periodic inspection at the gynecologist at long reception OK it is necessary.

That I basically on a regular basis also do or make. However nevertheless these bleedings me disturb (such first time at me) though like for 2 months as a whole has already made 3 transvaginal US. Here the small bleeding yesterday has again begun, again in 2 hours has ended. It is strange, as the menses should begin already today-tomorrow. Total for this cycle already 3 times were a bleeding (it can be loud, is certainly told or said, so, has a little left bloods and all) outside of a menses. I do not know, as to think... Again to run to the doctor?.... I start to be nervous already, how much it is possible to go on doctors. By the way, not cheaply all this manages. Doctors to me repeat everyone, what is it follicles burst on a background of reception OK, and look, how it seems to me, attentively enough longly...

Thanks Vam Jacob that respond to my problems... Nevertheless responsiveness in people now meets not often.

I think, that while to panic it is not necessary. Look or see, that will be in a following cycle.

vvic
I think, that while to panic it is not necessary. Look or see, that will be in a following cycle.

Thanks Jacob. Tell or say pzhlsta, and you conduct reception? If there will be any problems it is possible to you will come on consultation?

slava58
Edge or Territory platseny on 15,1 sm above internal fauces. Thickness of a placenta of 21 mm. These are normal parameters? And more. The hypertonus of a uterus on a forward wall in the field of internal fauces is how much dangerous? (a duration of gestation on US 20 ned.)

In advance I thank.