PDA

Просмотр полной версии : US and polycystosis

Dizzy
01.09.2004, 19:30
On US by means of vaginalnogo the gauge to me repeatedly diagnosed - a polycystosis, is more exact - suspicion on a polycystosis. I heard, that a polycystosis define or determine and on a parity or ratio gormnov if LG in 3 times it is more FSG - that it is similar to a polycystosis. I /=12,3/6,2 i.e. only in 2 times have more.

The question - how much precisely US gives representation about the given diagnosis?

How to me still to be checked up?

:confused:

Passing question - in given mement - on a background of suspicion on a polycystosis I accept a course to Diana-35 (with the purpose still cosmetic effect). A propyl 1 packing - now just a 7-day's break.

Today 4-th day of a break, and a menses, or a so-called bleeding of a cancelling while is not present. The cycle at me was from the very beginning irregular - from 12 years (now 26), and last years absolutely with it or this it became bad. Last delay was half a year. Having passed or having taken place vsjachiskie inspections, have appointed or nominated to Diana-35 with a view of normalization of a cycle. If probability, what monthly and at Diana can not come or step and with what it can be connected?:confused:

P.S.: I exclude, as even accepting Diana-35 in addition was protected.

TERMINATOR
Dear Primavera!

BY DEFINITION (i.e. so have agreed to name the phenomenon) term SPKJA designate a syndrome CHRONIC anovuljatsii-giperandrogenii in otsusutstvie OTHER reasons of this symptom-complex.

T.e as those NEITHER the US, nor parity or ratio \ FSG DO NOT ENTER into a definition.

When we establish or install this diagnosis, it is important to us to know, that there are no other reasons for a chronic anovulation-.

Approximately at 10 % (and even it is more) with SPKJA NORMAL ovaries on US, approximately at everyone 5 women are not present classical parity or ratio \ FSG, approximately at each 10-th healthy woman on US reveal or tap a polycystosis and so forth

It is essentially important, that term SPKJA (yes, the term not too successful and forces you to strain) are meant as FUNCTIONAL disturbances. It is still important, that at SPKJA disturbances of an exchange - i.e. many problems-gynecologic, cosmetic are frequent, metabolic are blocked. And it is still important, that in most cases they manage to be solved, let and not always in full.

mechta
Thanks for the answer! I would like to explain about myself (the signs).

My weight above norm or rate (I would not tell or say, that at me an obesity), but for 3-4 years I have smoothly typed or collected about 15 kg. At body height 173 in 2000 I weighed 58-60 kg, now somewhere 71-72 I weigh. The vegetation began to develop in the same period at me on man's type (if earlier at me hair were only on arms or hand and legs or foots now began to grow on a chin, around of papillas, and in general, practically all body is covered *quot; O??*quot;). If earlier zaderki were days 10 recently monthly is not present for 3-6 months. US the set has shown on both ovaries a follicle on 6-8 mm. Here on this background data also diagnose me.

That me has very much pleased, that for the first time for some last years, having spent on drink 1 packing to Diana-35, my cycle has made 28 days - monthly have begun.

On above described data what probability true SPKJA?

I drag
*quot; iN??OOOa??*quot;, appearing at reception OK, are called menstrualno-as similar reactions, and absolutely naturally appear on OK if there are no problems with endometriem.

The dear patient, once again - a great bulk of patients with superfluous body height of hair, with superfluous mass of a body, with disturbances of a cycle are people with that disease, - listen attentively.. With that disease. Which NAME a syndrome of polycystic ovaries.

The diagnosis confirm 1\ with exception of OTHER reasons of a status described by you by 2/reception of confirming data - on one of them there will be no 100 % of result.

Cleanly statistically probability of at you it is valid SPKJA - the description of clinic, US, the likelihood factor - the order 95 - 99 %.

In what a problem, from YOUR point of view. That you confuses.

Lisska
Thanks for the answer! I would like to explain about myself (the signs).

My weight above norm or rate (I would not tell or say, that at me an obesity), but for 3-4 years I have smoothly typed or collected about 15 kg. At body height 173 in 2000 I weighed 58-60 kg, now somewhere 71-72 I weigh. The vegetation began to develop in the same period at me on man's type (if earlier at me hair were only on arms or hand and legs or foots now began to grow on a chin, around of papillas, and in general, practically all body is covered *quot; O??*quot;). If earlier zaderki were days 10 recently monthly is not present for 3-6 months. US the set has shown on both ovaries a follicle on 6-8 mm. Here on this background data also diagnose me.

That me has very much pleased, that for the first time for some last years, having spent on drink 1 packing to Diana-35, my cycle has made 28 days - monthly have begun.

On above described data what probability true SPKJA?

[*****************************]

Mushrub
Necessarily ask on [****] There the class doctor advises, he very much helps or assists me and my family!

DO NOT GO THERE-IS CAUTIOUS or THERE-CAUTIOUSLY, THE HOMEOPATHY.

You are advised by the DOCTOR the EXPERT.

lisenko3
There all known Dvorjanchikov advises. Probably, Djujmovochka it also is he. Advertises or promotes the site.

Stels
There all known Dvorjanchikov advises. Probably, Djujmovochka it also is he. Advertises or promotes the site.

I not Dvorjanchikov, calm down! Also it is not necessary to stir or chatter what you do not know! You not *quot; niO*quot;, and the most natural HARM!

Mashunka
I would like to explain about myself (the signs).

On above described data what probability true SPKJA? [/QUOTE]

It is necessary to exclude the adult form of an adrenogenital syndrome. For this purpose to find the normal gynecologist-endocrinologist who understands differences between an anovulation gipofizarnogo, jaichnikovogo and an adrenal genesis. And that still operation will make by results of one US. Which, it agree with colleagues, is not basic criterion SPKJA.

Nadezhda
Whether originally the question sounded so-is possible on uzi to diagnose the polycystosis of ovaries. To put such diagnosis it is necessary obredelit volume of both ovaries, to define or determine presence of antral follicles, whether to define or determine there is a difference in the sizes of both ovaries. You on all answers have not given these questions. Means them the doctor- who surveyed you has not given also. And in general I agree with mister Oa?OOO?oU?--hyperdiagnosticians of a polycystosis, especially if is carried out uzi by the transvaginal gauge. In your case, in view of clinic, all is not so simple and it is necessary to reflect. How at you with posterity, imeitsja?

LARKA
Dear Olga,

The doctor of ultrasonic diagnostics at all cannot is not present, the clinical diagnosis, its or his problem or task in other should not formulate - to make the description of a -picture corresponding or meeting standard phrases, clear to the doctor-adviser. And differently we on a regular basis see SLEEPING yes a glandular hyperplasia endometrija on US - examples do not have number (that is one doctor of US replaces also the morphologist and the gynecologist and the endocrinologist and all all). Here such geniuses on US.

Vika
Dear Olga,

The doctor of ultrasonic diagnostics at all cannot is not present, the clinical diagnosis, its or his problem or task in other should not formulate - to make the description of a -picture corresponding or meeting standard phrases, clear to the doctor-adviser.

The conclusion of my last US:

The right ovary 4416, a strongly pronounced micropolycystosis (follicles on circles and augmentation stromalnogo a component)

The left ovary 4017 - an identical micropolycystosis

Considering what at me irregular (2-3 months) a menses, lg/o?u 2/1 and Testosteron-Depotum in norm or rate - have correctly diagnosed me SPKJA?

leonid
SPKJA-the disease meeting at 14 % of women. By definition, under SPKJA understand chronic \ sterility or barrenness with clinical \ laboratory attributes giperandrognenii at ABSENCE of OTHER REASONS.

What exactly most of all frightens you in this diagnosis?

Grishunja
At me is not present giperandrogenii and the ovulation occurs or happens - for 20-60 day, but is confirmed by US and rise of Progesteronum. Anovulatory cycles never was - I 2 years check BT and tests for an ovulation.

The diagnosis does not frighten me, easier problem with conception, and local doctors after three stimulations of an ovulation send on EKO... Here I also think - than my polycystosis WITHOUT giperandrogenii is caused or called and whether I can somehow on it or him affect or influence. Here now insulinorezistentnost, apparently, it was found out is the reason or consequence or investigation? How I can though on some to truncate these cycles trimestral? It would not be desirable up to EKO to reach...: (

anya
Ket, the given US are treated in the COMPLEX with all other parameters. And survey on also you will not spend..

Well78
You are right, thanks.:)