PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Terms of carrying out of US of a small basin at stimulation of ovulation Klomifenom.

oleg and sveta
01.09.2004, 19:30
If stimulation of ovulation Klomifenom with 5 for 9 day of a cycle, in what terms how the US research of a small basin of the woman often is carried out and what is looked still, except for the fact of presence of an ovulation is spent?

Thanks.

assa
The US start to do or make from 10-th day of a cycle in day. Before an ovulation (a follicle of 18 mm and more) - daily. Except for the size of a follicle and presence of a free liquid thickness of M-it or -this;-thus and it or him ehostruktura is estimated or appreciated.

wald
What dynamics or changes of body height of a follicle on days of a cycle

9 day ---? Mm

10 day-? Mm

i.t.d.

I can not find in ??-those.

grrr
Has already found.

1-3 day MTS - 5-10 mm. In diameter

4-10 day - 10-22 mm.

10-13 day - 23-32 mm.

delena
I very much apologize, that vlaziju in an another's subject, I not the doctor, but I only wish to tell or say, that above resulted or brought dynamics or changes of follicles on days of a cycle absolutely not correct. Too greater or big sizes of follicles are resulted or brought, though it can for a standard cycle in 28 days is normal, but there is one more *quot; ?*quot;, all that is more 30 any more it is not considered folliculomas, it already a cyst, and in a reality not broken off or become torn follicles it is more 26-27 already pass in a follicular cyst.

Still time I apologize and correct for me if I am not right.

SergeyL
The ovulatory follicle - 22-24 mm, sometimes he ovuliruet earlier (at the smaller size), the greater size happens seldom.... The Cyst - from 35 mm and in case he not ovuliroval, and has remained. SMALLER neovulirovavshy a follicle - a persistent follicle.

Standard dynamics or changes on days of a cycle *quot; for o?NO*quot; no. At someone on 9 put already 18 mm, at someone an ovulation for 40 day. Everyone happens. Therefore is not present in an Internet:)

Mashadasha
Excuse, instead of you could explain that means concept, persistentsija a follicle, this involution of a follicle, that is the follicle decreases at a rate of and eventually or it something in general disappears another?

And also please explain, what the luteinization of a follicle means?

nadya2603
persistentsija is a situation when he not ovuliroval, and has remained. Seldom decreases, usually remains the same sizes or increases and turns or is enlarged and turns to a follicular cyst. The cyst from persistirujushchego a follicle differs in the sizes (a cyst from 35 mm).

Luteinization - transformation into the education similar to a yellow body, but without an ovulation.

yaguard
I thank, all has understood.

I apologize, but at me one more question to you.

Whether there can be a follicle of the oval form or he strictly should be round?

If speak on US, what at you a follicle of the oval form, whether it is possible or probable, what is it already yellow body?

I have described the situation in a separate topic, but there so anybody and has not responded, can you can help or assist me?

Thankful in advance!

*Tatyana*
Perhaps, but if you wish to correspond and ask again = to me more conveniently it to do or make on a mail.

The yellow body differs from a follicle not so much the form. It should be seen on a picture, I shall not guess. The yellow body the analysis of a blood on Progesteronum also proves to be true

Romolja
Many thanks.

There is to Tuesday still time on US, shall look or see that to me still will tell or say.