PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allocation at pregnancy

jul-juliya
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hope (tvvs@cityline.ru) - - ---Dear Mr. Dvorjanchikov! At me 7 ned. Pregnancy. With 3-6 ned. Laid on conservation. Are present allocation - -yellow color. Poor or scanty, but all the same I worry. In hospital have appointed or nominated Djufaston on 3 t. In day and 1/4 Dexamethazonums. Tell or say please, whether should be allocation, how long, whether not so it dangerously. Thanks.

MARKIZA LILI
(Water-melon) - - ---Dear Hope! Mr. Dvorjanchikov is not the doctor the -gynecologist, and, most likely, the laboratory assistant in any private or individual medical firm of Tolyatti. From here its or his some knowledge in the field of diagnostics ZPPP of the diseases passed sexual by. But in your case it is necessary some other level of knowledge which, at all my respect for the mister mentioned above, at it or him is not present. Preparations which to you have appointed or nominated, usually use for treatment of the menacing or begun abortion on early durations of gestation. At normal current of pregnancy pink vydeleny should not be: during treatment they should disappear. If these or it of allocation will disappear, danger is not present under condition of normal development of pregnancy according to US. When they will disappear, to tell or say in absentia, not having any data, it is impossible. You could have an amotio or a detachment of a chorion, as a rule, visible at US. As soon as amotio or detachment will disappear - will disappear also allocation. As to yellow vydeleny to you for certain did or made corresponding or meeting analyses vydeleny in hospital and in female consultation. If the pathology treatment should be appointed or nominated there has been found out.

mikki
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Dear Hope, Mr. Jacob again has not guessed. Well, not about itself speech. And though data for an estimation of your status it is obvious not enough, in such situation always happens homeopathic preparation Cannabis indica 6 or Cannabis sativa 6 is useful and absolutely safe. 2-4 times a day on 4-6 dragees on an empty stomach are enough to accept of it or him, and to store or keep in a dark place at room t-. He is on sale in homeopathic drugstores. In the rest follow doctor's instructions even if they and will appear superfluous. Successes!

Vova
abi (abi@amilink.net) - - ---Hello! To Me 23 years and at me two children. I recently have made the test for pregnancy, and he has appeared negative. But monthly all did not begin a delay of 12 days. I have made the repeated test and like he would appear positive though the second line was hardly appeared through. It was necessary to look almost under a microscope to see. And next day at me have begun something like monthly. For the first day have gone or send krovjanistye allocation, as well as should be, and next days have gone or send any brown allocation and very little. At me always were plentiful allocation. Yes, and more, I nurse to the son 1 year. I would like to learn or find out, whether are possible or probable during pregnancy such allocation and whether it is possible to consider or count these or it of allocation by a menses?

Lake
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Abi, It is more similar to a mycoplasmosis a ureaplasmosis, than on pregnancy. Try to be rechecked on pregnancy once again.