PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy

Alex555
01.09.2004, 19:30
Katya - - ---radiation of a computer is how much harmful to a fetus?

olya
Jacob - - ---the Harmfulness of a computer for a fetus strongly exaggerate. Really, influence of a computer, especially with the modern monitor, is so insignificant, that it is not necessary to be afraid of it or him. As in a life there are things which can affect or influence a fetus much more, than a computer.

Irchik
Katya - - ---That is a fetus in 26 weeks of pregnancy?

Vorobey
Lena - - ---As you think, That feel men when their wives are pregnant. Externally badly it is appreciable, that they very much experience.

julia8241
Olja (Sab@salut. siberia.net) - - ---Devchenki who that heard about methods of a labour pain relief? Especially about epidural anasteziju. Through how much after the beginning of fights it or her put? And whether it is necessary to do or make it?

Julia Valerevna
Anna - - ---Epidural anesthesia an anesthetizing preparation is entered immediately into the spinal channel as required through a constant catheter in sorts or labors usually spent under indications very morbid fights, slow disclosing shejki. This manipulation is not too harmless, as it seems at first sight, cherevata complications and should be carried out by the skilled or experienced doctor.

scorpion
Olja (Sab@salut.siberia.net) - - ---Anna and what complications happen? Whether there Are other ways anastezii? So I am afraid to give birth or travail, horror!!! On a site mama.ru nachitalas foolishly terrible histories about sorts or labors...

flaxen
Lolita (lolita_l@mail.ru) - - ---I Shall be very glad if you will answer my question. Whether it is normal if during pregnancy there are nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, especially in days when should be monthly? Pregnancy of 8 weeks.

Svetlana
Olja (Sab@salut.siberia.net) - - ---Lolita, at me now 12 weeks and pains too were. Has then passed or has then taken place for some time, and now again tightens. The baby grows, muscles are stretched or dragged out. But if pains strong - tell or say to the doctor. How much or As far as I know, at all my friends devchenok so was. Come better into a forum mama.ru there to you everyone will tell in detail. And here silence.

Lena77
Ula - - ---Dear participants of discussion! Plizz prompt, whether is taki methods on planning a floor of the child before conception. Or it is all delirium or unreasonable scientific hypotheses? I shall be grateful.

tahya
Lorence - - ---Ula, oni est, no iz za biologicheskoi etiki ih ne delajut, da i zachem tramvirovat embrion, eto kstati i riskovano dlja vashego budushego rebjenka, t k nauka eshe na skazala chto mi nichem ne riskuem vhodja v taini embriona.

Irina
Ula - - ---Lorence, thanks for otvet.i all the same would be desirable...

Mirrim
Inga (inga.pavlova@bakernet.com) - - ---Has read through on this site about influence of alcohol on a fetus in the first weeks of pregnancy. Sounds, as a verdict:... If the embryos does not perish, that, except for a hyposomia, the child will be mentally retarded see advice or councils of the gynecologist - 4-th week. On 4-th week, not knowing about pregnancy, drank balm of 45 degrees up to easy or light;mild intoxication four days on end. At me seven weeks of pregnancy. Also what now? Abortion? I shall soon go mad. The child desired.

Musik
Lorence - - ---Est kakie to spetsialnie dieti kotorie nado tochno sobludat s nachala tsikla do podhodjashego dnja dlja zachatija i dlja malchikov i dlja devochki, no 100 % rezultat ne garantiruetsja, no chto imenno predstavljaet eta dieta-ne zanju. A esli vse taki cherez laborarotiju-to eto dolzhno stoit bolshie dengi.

Marsy
Masha - - ---Ula! About such diet I read to Something in magazine of ??n-info or its or his application Relish somewhere for 1998-1999, unfortunately I can not tell or say more precisely.

wabbit
Ula - - ---Thanks all for references. By the way the question on alcohol too is interesting.

torry3112
Alain - - ---whether It is possible to define or determine a floor of the child on the moment of conception? Alain

dionis
Jacob - - ---Authentically is impossible.

Nadin007
Oksana - - ---whether it is harmful to US?

Manjasha
Ira - - ---Exact data about harm of US are not present. Therefore while it is considered, that is not present. But everyone do not recommend to do or make needlessly more than 3 - 4 times.