PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Raised or Increased AFP - it is urgent

Hildegard
01.09.2004, 19:30
Alexander (santco@yahoo.com) - - ---On 20 week at two at a birth level AFP of 3.3 norms or rates i.e. raised or increased How much or As far as it is normal, whether is not present no trouble in it or this? Anywhere has not found about admissible excess at two at a birth. Respond please

Vesnovatov
The STUDENT - - ---Alexander! At two at a birth this normal augmentation AFP! Calm down also I you I congratulate! The STUDENT

Alfa
(Water-melon) - - ---At me a little bit other opinion on this bill. At two at a birth level AFP exceeds normal on the average in 2 times. At excess more, than in 3 times as in this case, it is necessary peresdat the analysis in 1-2 weeks. If rising again will be more, than in 3 times it is necessary for US, and is possible or probable and amniotsentez for exception or revealing of developmental anomalies or diseases of a fetus.

andrt
The STUDENT - - ---Uv. Jacob! I can not mind to you for the reason not knowing what of methods use in your laboratory. But if you pay attention in the link if the norm or rate is accepted for digit 1 the admissible plug at augmentation of one-fetal pregnancy is 2. In case of Alexanders we have two fetuses, two livers and two GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, means 22=4 logically.. 3.3 to divide into 2 it approximately 1.65 per kapita. That is vobshchem that norm or rate! From here there was also I setentsija. In the rest with you it agree. By the way it would be not bad to make on a server, say, a collection of links on urgent problems of citizens. I consider or count, that if you have translated to Russian this segment and have added any references about local difficulties and possible or probable problems in our country it would be healthy! The person at once would receive info., and the nem waited while someone will respond, moreover will be put under doubts paranauchnymi by figures! With uv. The STUDENT

maqdev
Alexander - - ---Dear Jacob and the Student! At me excess 3.3 to norm or rate which on 20 week how much or as far as I have found on sites is equaled 56, t.e 185. Now I have written in my opinion the information. On the basis of it or this that you all the same think? In advance thanks

Inkognito
(Water-melon) - - ---Experts have already expressed the opinion. Your attending physician and ONLY he should accept the final decision.

I am Russian
The STUDENT - - ---Alexander! I have no often time at once to respond. I shall try to be brief. Many it is private or individual practising doctors have the habits, as at what level to check. Usually it corresponds or meets obshcherekomendovannym to standards. But various rassy people, the diabetic, the small amendments have an obesity. In the West for twins, the norm or rate 2.5 times of more norm or rate for one-fetal pregnancy on 14-18 week among practising doctors is accepted. University clinics expand or dilate also these borders. Vobshchem in your case even if to take digit 185 and to divide it or her on 2.5 = 74!! But you do not forget that you on 20 week, and the rivers. On 14-18. And -in AFP it is constant uvelichevaetsja. That is proceeding from all it or this, I think what is it the normal test! But Dr. Jacob of the rights. By virtue of that that you should calm down and be assured or confident, that all is good. As already you worry and about it or this speech follow to its or his references has come and can repeat the test and US. Besides I congratulate you and successes! The STUDENT

NN
Natalia (lud_nat@mail.ru) - - ---Good afternoon! Consultation is necessary urgently - what should be normal parameter AFP at normally developing pregnancy two at a birth turned out as a result of method EKO on terms 11 and 12 week terms are certain on US and deviations or rejections from settlement as date of a fertilization at EKO is precisely known, no. Whether the third development third and fourth replaced embryoses rests in the size 10 on parameter AFP can are precisely visible on US. Very much I ask experts to respond urgently, especially if you already collided or faced with similar cases!