PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chorion an angioma of a placenta

01.09.2004, 19:30
I ask you, respond to my letter. I on 22 week of pregnancy. On 20 week has made US where have found out a chorion an angioma of a placenta. The fetus develops normally, VPR are not revealed. But doctors were alarmed, have put in a maternity home on inspection. Analyses of urine good, that is immediately threats do not arise. The repeated US has shown, that the tumour does not stir or prevent to a fetus, does not block a placenta. Its or her size 2,5 on 3 see the Gynecologist- has made the forecast good, has simply advised to track or look after a tumour in dynamics or changes, to make in some weeks. Genetik anything concrete has not told or said: *quot;... The fetus develops normally, about a tumour of anything I can not tell or say. Show me the child after a birth... *quot; But -gynecologists sound alarm as we in city did not have a similar case. Send in other city on consultation where there was a similar case. I ask you, respond. Such cases are how much rare and than all this threatens? Whether necessarily cesarean section at similar cases?

JUlja.

tip911
01.09.2004, 19:30
Similar educations on US are found out enough often and happen both smaller, and greater or big sizes. As a rule, they do not deliver any problems and do not influence neither tactics of conducting pregnancy, nor on a method of a delivery. That hospitalized you, is connected with ignorance by local doctors of this pathology, any *quot; i??Nnoa??n*quot; in this situation it is not necessary. As to you have perfectly told or said on US, observation is necessary simply.