PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Low hemoglobin

Super68
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

On the eighth week of pregnancy the hemoglobin was 100 at norm or rate 120-130. Began to accept Maternu. Now 18 weeks, has handed over the analysis a hemoglobin 106. The doctor advises to accept Essential Iron. Your opinion in occasion of this medicine?

New
At the lowered hemoglobin reception of this or similar preparation is meaningful. And what you confuses?

Lily
Whether as I understand it bad.provodilis researches? Whether for a long time it is applied at pregnant women? Whether there Are data about negative influence on a fetus? On packing on is English written how to accept only. Russian translation or transfer is not present.

This medicine is sold itself by the doctor. In a drugstore I did not see it or him.

BlackLegnum
This preparation represents the special form of iron or gland and vitamin *quot; ?*quot;. On action he is similar to other modern iron preparations. The preparations containing iron, for a long time also are widely applied to treatment of an iron deficiency anemia at pregnancy.

Unique slippery question here - sale of a preparation by the doctor. Personally I disapprove to that doctors sell BAD or other preparations. And itself never would buy or purchase a preparation from the doctor. I consider or count, that to earn it is necessary to the doctor differently.

The preparation costs or stands the order 13 $ for 100 tablets - if it for you dearly or expensively buy or purchase in a drugstore other, cheaper iron preparation. Or look on the Internet - there are many links to places where it is possible to get it or him, probably it will turn out more cheaply, than the doctor offers.