PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Possible or Probable pregnancy and antibiotics

The visitor from Kiev
01.09.2004, 19:30
The matter is that recently I was ill or sick with a bronchitis and accepted Flemoksim, Ambrobene and Nistatinum. At the same time I had an ovulation, thus we with the husband are not protected, so offensive or approach of pregnancy is possible or probable. Tell or say please how reception of medicines could be reflected in an arising fetus???

tayana78
Reception of these preparations will not be reflected in any way in possible or probable pregnancy.

Lasha
Even in spite of the fact that in instructions in section *quot; AOO?oa?a??n*quot; there is an item or a point to not apply during pregnancy? (I am sorry for an obtrusiveness, but the child at us is planned and very desired)

Vilma
Whether in our case the law of early durations of gestation *quot will operate or work; all or ???Nu*quot; (that is when in pervyoe time is not present communication or connection of a fetus with organs of mother)???

Koshtansky
Contraindications at pregnancy concern to already come or stepped so-called clinical pregnancy. But not by the moment of possible or probable conception.

zaykaa
Huge to you thanks. We shall sleep now easy:)