PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Toxicosis

Maria Petrov
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

After successful EKO in Peter (institute Ota) my wife has acted or arrived

In hospital on term of 20 weeks of pregnancy with edemas of legs or foots and arms or hand.

Treatment is appointed or nominated:

Eufilin - intravenously 1 r. In day

Papaverine - intramusculary 2 r. In day

Ascorutinum - 1 t. 3 r. In day

Pentoksifillin (0,1) - 1 t. 3 r. In day

Curantylum 25 - 1 t. 3 r. In day

There are following questions:

1 Pentoksifillin it is counter-indicative at pregnancy, what for it or him then

What consequences of it or this why he is counter-indicative have appointed or nominated also

At pregnancy - has not found

2. Because of istmiko - a cervical failure it is imposed tsirkljazh.

Whether weakening or relaxing therapy will damage or injure;hurt shejke uteruses such?

Veronika@MC
Subject

Vanja
I recommend you to change approaches to dialogue with doctors - purposes or appointments are done or made not simply so, and doctors for them respond. In medicine there are many nuances and not all can be understood, having read through the instruction-loose leaf to a preparation.

Mishka
You know, is voobshche-that precisely generated public opinion in occasion of a maternity home where my wife now lays, and to give birth or travail she it will not be unequivocal there.

Unfortunately, he unique in our city - a Novovoronezh.

In their Voronezh, naturally we, more, talked to very many people, and have made the opinion on this or that.

Certainly, everywhere were both good responses and bad, is such about which at all did not hear a bad word.

But in our city good about our maternity home I did not hear...

So I have set questions not from a good life, and you instead of normally responding or not responding at all to teach unreasonable youth have undertaken.

Chelemantano
I am sorry, if has offended you such answer, but in a similar situation all and so it is clear. If you unequivocally do not trust this maternity home to what to ask a similar question at a forum - it is necessary to go simply to Voronezh and to lay down there on conservation. In fact here to your wife will do or make also other purposes or appointments - on all questions all the same will not find answers, not having honey. Educations. And difficultly in absentia to answer, not knowing all situation.

Anita
To lay down in hospital have told or said urgently, to Voronezh to go there was no time, and that I wished to learn or find out all - as harmful action pentoksifillina is shown at the pregnancy, specified in the instruction

vidok
And why you have solved, what pentoksifillin is counter-indicative at pregnancy? In the information on this preparation (http: // www.vidal.ru/act.asp? c=1029) pregnancy in the list of contraindications does not appear. There it is written, that *quot; Adequate and well controllable clinical researches of safety of application pentoksifillina at pregnancy it is not spent. And quot; but it concerns to very many preparations, some of which are widely applied at pregnancy, and does not mean, that a preparation to accept it is impossible.

kol1970
To obviously, your wife spend prophylaxis of a late toxicosis - gestoza. Edemas are yet gestoz. Monitoring 2 more parameters is necessary For an establishment of the diagnosis - arterial pressure and the maintenance or contents of fiber in urine. In occasion of treatment of this disease different doctors have different methods. I advise to look for other experts.

Concerning diuretic preparations many consider or count their unsafe at pregnancy. As compulsory depression of arterial pressure of the pregnant woman is unsafe for a fetus. At such therapy supply of a fetus by oxygen can worsen.