PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand

Legrana
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, you could not help or assist to understand to me. I am awful now myself I feel, because have absolutely got confused. The matter is that I on 8 week of pregnancy. Since the very first days at me the beginnings nesilno to pull a stomach or belly but as I has told or said to me the doctor, it is absolutely normal, it is my reaction to pregnancy, the main thing that there would be no strong pains. I have calmed down. But on 6 week (after I am improvident) potaskala gravities, at me have gone or send absolutely weak allocation. By this time of pains any more was not and even when these or it have gone or send allocation all was normal. They have stopped literally at once, but I have had time to cause or call fast and it has appeared in hospital. The US normal, is not present a tonus, analyses normal. Began to prick noshpu but I have solved, to leave. At home felt fine. But I the doctor from consultation has decided to register to me Djufaston. I not ljubitelnitsa tablets, especially hormonal and the more so during pregnancy. I have decided to hand over analyses on a hormone Progesteronum. Result 56,6 ???y/l. First to me have told or said, what is it norm or rate for the first trimester, but in a boarding school I have read through, that my Progesteronum considerably is lowered. A unique output or exit to drink Djufaston. And I have decided to drink one tablet, but on soul or douche is not quiet. And here I have read through on the Internet, that djufaston very much harms to a fetus, is what is it proved, and to dare accept it or him the woman in a desperate situation can only. Please, prompt that to me to do or make? Can leave all as is? Yours faithfully Natasha.