PDA

Просмотр полной версии : tsikloferon and embryonal or fetal;embrionic development

Sanja
01.09.2004, 19:30
All hello!

We with the husband very much wanted the child, a floor of year nothing turned out. Before to plan the child, descended or went to doctors. All was very good also to us have given green light, but... nichegoshenki it did not turn out. I bring down all on the recommended vitamins (Vitrum) for pregnant women since while I accepted them at me there was no ovulation. A cycle at me stable, it is possible to check hours, 30 days.

Odnyzhdy before the next menses at me has begun zhudky an itch which has ceased during these or it *quot; Oa??UO*quot; days of a calendar, but polse has appeared again. I have again gone to the doctor. Business was Friday evening, sb and vs I did or made to myself trays or basins sedentary with potassium permanganate, very well helped or assisted. In pn, in the morning, I was in polilinike. The smear has shown nothing, have found nothing. She to me has registered ginalgin, after 6 candles at me have appeared terrible bleach, I again to her. I speak, and so, even worse, better simply itched. She has sent on the analysis for revealing mikoplazmov, hramidiji dr. After the analysis mycoplasmas and Candida alb have been revealed. To me have appointed or nominated treatment (together with the husband) - Nistatinum 4 times day, 3 times in day Rovamycinum, under the scheme or plan tsikloferon, suppositories of Clotrimazolum and 10 days of an injection of Lydasum.

In one perfect at me do not come monthly.:eek: I think good, influence of tablets. For 4 day has made the test in the morning...:confused:.. Long-awaited pregnancy.

Only one now excites me, how these preparations on our small could affect or influence all? And whether could in general. Last monthly - on May, 14th (beginning), an ovulation on June, 26th. Something knows somebody about influence tsikloferona on embryonal or fetal;embrionic development? Thanks in advance for the answer, and THANKS, that it have read through all