PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thin wall of a uterus

rarsnan
01.09.2004, 19:30
By results of US on term of 5 weeks a forward wall 5, back 13. Plus a seam from cesarean. What chance to inform such pregnancy? What risk of a hysterorrhesis?

tuman
Has received on a N-mail the notice, that to me have responded. However the answer is not present. It is a mistake or an error of a new sliding switch?

lawyer
In such early term it is impossible to answer this question precisely. Optimum term for visualization of cicatrix on a uterus - 34-36 weeks.

vauh
Alain,

I still would specify, when there was an operation and its or her reason. Jacob, certainly, the rights - now absolutely small term.

ilia-julia
Cesarean was 4,5 years ago. ekstrennoe-tazovoe a presentation + weak patrimonial activity.

But me doctors insist to interrupt pregnancy sejchas-speak, the uterus will not sustain and 20 weeks. I, certainly, whenever possible sohranila-to me if all the same narkoz-that am better with the child. But me frighten, that I risk the life, and at me 2 children. If I shall not obey and I shall not go on abort-what your forecast?

Karina
Personally I cannot make the forecast on the basis of the resulted or brought data. Possibly, at doctors who observe you if the bases for similar references. Try to consult to other experts internally.

gen
Jacob!

One doctor did or made cesarean and more me did not see. Another saw only US.

That, which conducts me constantly, govorit-risk and and so.

At us the small city also is not present paid consultations.

Can be, I shall try to give you missing data - and you will help or assist me? Or tell or say statistics of similar cases. I wish to make a reasonable choice, instead of to risk vainly. pojmite-when I was neopytna and have slightly caught a cold and slightly *quot; On?O?*quot; on small sroke-to me have piled horrors and I have made abortion. At following pregnancy to me was still huzhe-bleedings till 8 weeks. And again sent on abortion. But I categorically, up to last chance skazala-shall struggle. Also it has appeared, that exist magnesia, ginipral and so forth I informed and have given birth. I now do not have the information to be assured or confident, how to act or arrive. Help or assist me, please!

gerdstroy
Alain,

Once again in other words, I shall formulate idea already stated here. Your situation not for an Internet, and for active, that steadfast observations akusherov. Everything, that you here have written to us in a real place and time can mean literally everything, everything: from normally proceeding pregnancy at the woman with cicatrix on a uterus, till not too pleasant moments. I hope, that you with your doctor are a little reinsured, but will agree what to estimate or appreciate a real situation it is virtually impossible. A pain of pulling character - at all a rarity at pregnant women after obstetric or gynecologic operations even at small adherent or adhesive process. But in fact neither I, nor Jacob we can not subscribe under that, what is it - the unique reason. Probably, in any measure to you and your doctor the choice of US and an estimation of a status of cicatrix will help or assist to make.

LanaMS
Forgive or Excuse once again, but I do not ask to estimate or appreciate personally me. I ask to tell, what variants of current of pregnancy in that case. How often there are breaks? Nakolko istonchitsja a uterus in the further and what critical thickness? On what terms it is necessary to pay especially steadfast attention? Whether there are ways *quot; nnNO??*quot; or a special delivery? The medicines helping or assisting *quot; n?OOaOoaOy?n*quot;, to strengthen a uterus? Besides advice or council to estimate or appreciate a status of cicatrix and to make a decision *quot; ?N?a?*quot; misses advice or council to wait till 34 weeks: (

VeNDiGo
I do not think, that in my answers has sounded negatativ in relation to you.

Anyway, I count, that you will listen to an idea that your situation absolutely not virtual, And a question on risks... Fortunately, on cicatrix it is a little hysterorrheses, but at break an obstetric situation so emergency, that that this fact hardly becomes a consolation.

The healthy way of life and an eutrophy of any role do not play, the most important factor - a solvency of cicatrix, to estimate or appreciate its or his (cicatrix) it is possible only on US (thickness), but on early terms (in 1 trimester) breaks do not happen, risk above at a hydramnion or a multiple pregnancy, those if the uterus grows quickly and strongly increases or is enlarged in sizes. Data about the postoperative period can indirectly help or assist at operations on a uterus.

Serjo
After operation there was a sepsis, solderings and suspicion on a cyst...

I shall try to discuss it on internal consultation.

Help or Assist to resolve last doubts: up to what minimally term it is necessary to inform, if there will be a bad status of cicatrix that the child was teleorganic? (considering agents for the accelerated maturing lungs and so forth) 28-30 weeks? Or it is not enough?

Maha
The cyst is not important, but it is quite good to specify which (US later any time after operation). The sepsis and an endometritis, more likely, on the contrary, an endometritis and a sepsis, - can really affect or influence quality of cicatrix.

The child can already survive after 28 weeks gestatsii (in Moscow and in very good children's reanimation), but its or his status, more precisely, the list of diseases, will be impressive. Though there are data, that Napoleon was born 7-month's, and that then has not prevented to become him emperor. More confidence is inspired by children after 32 weeks, - these or it will survive, after 36 weeks of serious problems at the kid will not be.

Thanks you big! I had an optimism.

Only, I believe, to Byelorussians without med.strahovki free treatment in Moscow is reserved?

PavelKn
Alain,

Muscovites also, as well as inhabitants of the CIS and other regions of Russia, are compelled or forced to pay, if desirable does not enter into the list of inspections and the establishments given under the policy of obligatory medical insurance - those is free-of-charge. You are in peer conditions with inhabitants of Moscow.

lauger
Dear Alain,

I can not to advise, certainly, to you your doctors are how much right... But I would not began to do or make abortion without several concordant opinions. Here a forum about 300 pregnant women on the Internet:

www.livejournal.com/community/ru_perinatal

Come there and ask, that to you have recommended the good doctor, or in your city, or in Moscow/NONOiOOuN. To write the post, it is necessary to create the magazine. If you would not like it or this to do or make, write to me, and I shall set a question from your name.

Success.

sveta
Thanks. Certainly, I try to consider all *quot; ?a*quot; and *quot; OO?o*quot;. I respect with this forum first of all for competent answers of experts, and I do not aspire to collect impression of pregnant women worldwide. At all cases different.

Macho11
Alain, I to you at all do not suggest to discuss there the problem as for many such discussion becomes emotional, instead of constructive. Simply ask a direction on the doctor specializing in US and cicatrixes of a uterus in Moscow if you do not go already to the concrete expert.