PDA

Просмотр полной версии : mikrovolnovka - the friend or the enemy of the pregnant woman?

gerrholz
01.09.2004, 19:30
Zdravstaujte, the Doctor! Clear please a situation. The matter is that I am on 5 month of pregnancy. So there were circumstances, that we with the husband had to live for quite some time now with its or his parents. A problem that my father-in-law - the fan or amateur to prepare in a microwave, and she not modern, her of years 10. He prepares often at my presence, forgetting likely about its or her harmfulness for the pregnant woman, is more correct for a fetus. How think, whether really the old microwave represents for me threat? It is better to not be in what radius, when she works, and can leave kitchen or cuisine in general? I all on nerves.... With impatience I wait from you for the answer. In advance many thanks for the answer.

imported_
01.09.2004, 19:30
Unfortunately, has not noticed a question earlier. I do not think, that the finding in kitchen or cuisine on distance of 2 meters even from old mikrovolnovki will affect or influence a fetus. But it is better to leave kitchen or cuisine at job of this oven exclusively for psychological reasons - nerves of mother influence a fetus, than hypothetical radiation much more strongly.