PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hyperechoic includings or incorporations on 13 week of pregnancy

box1242
01.09.2004, 19:30
My name is Martjusheva Christina. To me 22 years. At me pregnancy of 12 weeks (the US puts 13 weeks). Very strongly I experience because of all fallen down on me with the kid of problems which I did not guess at all, I ask to help or assist me!! A sexual life I live from 18 years. The partner at me the unique, my husband. The infection a cytomegalovirus in a smear is found out, in its or her blood it is not revealed. The doctor has registered till 12 weeks to do or make syringing Laktobakterinom and suppositories Atselakt. And when the placenta will be generated, she will appoint or nominate to me treatment as for the child it very badly. But she has gone on leave and now I do not know as me to be. The conclusion of US: progressing pregnancy of 13 weeks; US attributes VCHI. The AMNION: with hyperechoic includings or incorporations. What does it mean? Still smears from nasa have revealed staphilococcus aureus, body height moderated or moderate; from fauces staphilococcus aureus, body height individual colonies and (it is not assured, that is correct prochla) beta- streptococcus nia fields, body height plentiful. It was treated 2 weeks: Gargle -2; a gargle a bacteriophage: saf-and strept-, and zakapyvanie in a nose. Inhalations and KUF a nose and a fauces; greasing of fauces: Ljugel with Glycerinum; butter or oil Koralin. I accept vitamins pregnavit and feretab for a raising of a hemoglobin. All this together costs or stands decently, and here will help or assist or not? The Gynecologist only also does or makes, that we send me on all doctors and I bring to her the conclusions. Now she has appointed or nominated to the husband a heap of inspections to infections, can they is at it or him. I understand Nothing, all already has very much got confused, it is terrible for the kid, than this all will end?

Nina Yermolaev
First of all it is not necessary to panic and think, that all is bad.

In the first at any person it is possible to allocate in crop from tonsils and a back wall of pharynx staphilococcuses, streptokoki i.td. If there is no clinic (nothing hurts) to treat it it is not necessary.

Now about TSMV. Probably, that at you it or him have found in soskobe with shejki uteruses method PTSR. And in blood PTSR on TSMV it is negative. TSMV can certainly cause or call problems in the child. But in this case he settles down locally and we shall hope in the same place and ostanentsja. In any case treatment can be begun after II trimester (naturally after research).

Now about US I hope in 13 weeks looked both a collar zone and all rest, write more in detail about results? Hyperechoic includings or incorporations in an amnion basically can be result of an infection but if pregnancy proceeds normally that it is an occasion to observation, anyway while.

Research on an infection at the husband to make it is necessary, especially if you continue to live a sexual life.

In any case of the basis for a strong panic I do not see

Syfi
First of all it is not necessary to panic and think, that all is bad.

In the first at any person it is possible to allocate in crop from tonsils and a back wall of pharynx staphilococcuses, streptokoki i.td. If there is no clinic (nothing hurts) to treat it it is not necessary.

Now about TSMV. Probably, that at you it or him have found in soskobe with shejki uteruses method PTSR. And in blood PTSR on TSMV it is negative. TSMV can certainly cause or call problems in the child. But in this case he settles down locally and we shall hope in the same place and ostanentsja. In any case treatment can be begun after II trimester (naturally after research).

Now about US I hope in 13 weeks looked both a collar zone and all rest, write more in detail about results? Hyperechoic includings or incorporations in an amnion basically can be result of an infection but if pregnancy proceeds normally that it is an occasion to observation, anyway while.

Research on an infection at the husband to make it is necessary, especially if you continue to live a sexual life.

In any case of the basis for a strong panic I do not see

Dear YuriT, thanks you, for support, she is now very necessary for me! Now is more detailed about result of inspection of US.

Date of research: 09.08.04.

The first day of last menses: 30.04.04.

The ??-parietal size of a fetus: 66 mm.

Amnion: with hyperechoic includings or incorporations.

Thickness of collar space: *lt; 2 mm.

The chorial cavity and vitelline bag are reduced.

Primary localization of a chorion, thickness: on a forward wall of a uterus, thickness - 14.

The conclusion: progressing pregnancy of 13 weeks, US attributes VCHI.

Advise please, whether it is necessary for the husband to be surveyed on TSMV as the gynecologist has not appointed or nominated these inspections? It can is necessary to be surveyed independently?

And more such question, treatment TSMV for me priemlimo only in II trimester, not earlier? It can is necessary to spend profilakticheskoi actions already now, and what? What will you advise, what preparations? Still time of thanks. Yours faithfully, Christina.

pankova
Up to term 22=24 weeks it is better to observe.

Basically isledovanie the husband on TSMV it is not so necessary.

Pranker
Up to term 22=24 weeks it is better to observe.

Please explain the term *quot; ?ai??naOy*quot;. I not so understand such terms. It is necessary to make intermediate analyses or US of inspection?

Thankful in advance, Christina.

Olga Nik.
You will do or make US in 22-24 weeks.

To observe-means easy to wear the child and to watch or keep up the status. To visit or attend under the schedule of the -gynecologist.

Bubble
Dear YuriT., very much to you it is grateful, for the help. I shall continue to be syringed lakto- and to use Suppositories Atselakt. The repeated smear after treatment of a nose and a fauces has revealed Stafilokok aureus, and streptococcus has not revealed. The doctor has told or said to repeat procedures in October (during an exacerbation) for now I shall accept vitamins, is healthy nutrition, and kogoda we survey the husband on an infection, I shall write to you about results.

Thankful in advance, Christina.