PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Infections during pregnancy

NAV-NAV
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

At me term of 9 weeks. Last week I observe yellowy-brown allocation in a small amount. At the next visit to the doctor has told to her, the doctor has taken from me a smear on an infection and erosion shejki uteruses has told or said, that at me krovit, and allocation is an attribute of an infection. Now I wait for results of the analysis. Anilizy on an infection handed over on a regular basis, the sexual partner at me one. And at the husband I am assured communications or connections on the party or side not was. Whether prompt, please, the colpitis on a background of the immunity lowered by pregnancy can be shown thus?

Thanks big

qezqa@rol.ru
Wait result of the analysis and then do or make conclusions. Can be both that and another. About brown vydeleny - make US and ask the doctor of BRIDLES to pay attention to presence of amotio or detachment of a chorion which can cause similar vydeleny.

kot_lor
Small specification. If the smear in PTSR on an infection presence of a blood inhibits reaction PTSR undertakes and gives incorrect result. If so occurs or happens, it is possible sdait still a blood in IFA on an infection.