PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reception prednizalona on early term

budurada
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, to me of 26 years, at me the second pregnancy (the first was stood on 4 week 1,5 year ago), now term if to consider or count from the first day last monthly 7-th week. I have a few or a little;little bit hair on arms or hand, breasts, calfs and in the bottom of a stomach or belly. The doctor has directed to hand over the analysis on Testosteron-Depotum (it was the beginning of 6 weeks). Result 2,6 ???y/l (Norm or Rate 0-2,5). The doctor has registered Prednisolonum, referring on presence of the stood pregnancy in the past. In connection with etm at me questions:

1 Norms or Rates have been specified without taking into account, that I am pregnant. Though on the Internet not time saw, that norms or rates for pregnant women others, but anywhere there are no data what they should be and on how much they increase or are enlarged. What can you tell or say in this occasion?

Whether 2 it is valid at me the norm or rate is exceeded?

Whether 3 It is necessary for me to accept in my case prednizalon as I heard as and about its or his negative influence on my health and health of the future child? Also in the summary to a preparation it is not recommended to accept it or him in the first trimester, and the doctor has appointed or nominated to me it or him already now and up to the extremity or end of pregnancy.

4 On bolshenstve medical sites doctors approve or confirm that: *quot; Danger in that that the raised or increased level of Testosteron-Depotum provokes threat nevynashivanija and to struggle with it or this it is possible only by means of Dexamethazonum WITHOUT the DIFFERENCE due to what there is its or his rising adrenals or n????o*quot;.

From answers of doctors at your forum, you approve or confirm, that at rising Testosteron-Depotum because of *quot; n????o*quot; its or his reception is useless. Why so opinions miss?

ANTIBIOTIC
01.09.2004, 19:30
Julia,

To do or make hormonal researches and to solve, whether it is necessary to accept Dexamethazonum during pregnancy it is necessary up to, instead of during pregnancy. As definition of Testosteron-Depotum during pregnancy neinformativno. The matter is that easy or light;mild *quot; raised or increased o??aO?Oy*quot; can not have any attitude or relation to giperandrogenii. All rest - for medical discussion.