PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The triad test

The tramp
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon,

Has received results of the triad test or dough, a cat. Handed over for 1 day of 16 weeks (in laboratory of clinic of the Snegiryov, MMA):

afp - 24, 7 (15,8-62,2)

hgch - 99670 (6000-100000)

3 - 3,9 (mediums. Value or meaning;importance for 16 ned. - 5,7)

To me of 29 years, body height 164, weight on the beginning of pregnancy - 77, now 79,3.

It is my the second beremnnost, now term - full 17 weeks.

The first was 7-8 weeks which have frozen on term (janv. 2003), most likely because of a undetectable hypothyrosis for that moment and not treated trihomanadnoj infections.

From diseases:

The compensated hypothyrosis + AIT;

In the beginning of pregnancy has been revealed slabopolozhitelnyj VA (now on a background of Methypredum - otritsat.), has been raised or increased 17- 13 at norm or rate up to 4 (now on a background of Methypredum 3,2 at norm or rate up to 3,5),

Is hr. tonzilit, prolaps MK 1 degrees without a return blood flow

AFS - otritsat., smears in norm or rate, analyses of urine and a blood - norm or rate, gemostazogramma - norm or rate, my karyotype and the husband - norm or rate, on HLA are not present concurrences. US on term of 11 and 14 weeks - in norm or rate. TVP - 1,5 mm, KTR corresponded or met to a duration of gestation.

Medicines: Methypredum (1/2. + 1.), djufaston (1. 3), elevit (1.), eutiroks 125

From results of the triad test or dough excites HGCH on the top border of norm or rate, and also level 3 (the truth read, that he can be suppressed by Methypredum, a cat. I accept with 5 ned. Pregnancy)

In advance thanks. Irina