PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hormonal support of pregnancy

Nixen
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, dear doctors.

Has come to you any more for the first time behind advice or council.

At me the first pregnancy after three-year sterility or barrenness, me now 22 years. On the basis of US has been diagnosed SPKJA (absence of an ovulation though cycles more or less regular, an obesity) and a polyp endometrija (there was practically constant brown botched work), hormones thus were in norm or rate (lg/o?u 1,2), only testosteon first time 0,76 ng/ml (0,07-0,65) and second time 1,76 ng/ml (0,09-1,30) is raised or increased, more any androgens did not surrender. Though is not present, I say lies, together with Testosteron-Depotum the second time surrendered a hydrocortisone - in norme-291,90 (119,0-618,0) In January of this year to me have made laparu with a cauterization of ovaries and gisteru (have removed a polyp) after which the ovulation was restored and botched work has disappeared. After that hormones were not checked. Pregnancy has turned out on the eighth cycle after operation at the existing easy or light;mild man's factor (small concentration of spermatozoons in an ejaculate).

Now there is a sixth week obstetric.

On 17 DPO hormones have been handed over

Progesteronum 47,7 ???y \l (1 trimester 29,6-105,6)

Testosteron-Depotum 6,5 ???y \l (women 0,45-3,75) (confuses, that there are no norms or rates for pregnant women: ()

HGCH 184,1 (2-3 weeks 101-4870)

In 48 hours HGCH has handed over once again since has disturbed it or him nekotore depression - result 453. It is inclined to explain a little nizkovatye digits (for 17-19 DPO) late implantation, since in the first day of a delay (13 DPO) house tet on pregnancy has not shown even a hint on the second stria, the stria has appeared on 15 DPO.

On reultatam analyses the doctor (she did not conduct me up to pregnancy, and purposes or appointments have been made without survey as those) had been appointed or nominated Dexamethazonum on 0,5 tablets to night and utrozhestan on 1 kapusle.

Now sobstveno questions.

The dose deksa is how much adequate? Now I drink it or him a week, can be it is meaningful hand over, let and on a background of its or his reception, other androgens? The same DNEA at me did not check in general never. What will you advise in given situation to hand over still? 17 KS or 17 HE can is better?...

Utrozhestan. All the week long I drank it or him on 1 capsule though I was tormented with vague doubts - the dose is too low. More likely she carries out effect platsebo, in my opinion. Whether has sense *quot; ?a??OnON?y?*quot; to increase a dose by one capsule since morning with my Progesteronum? Met many times the statement, that the above Progesteronum (certainly in reasonable limits), the grows HGCH is better. Smearing vydeleny is not present, a strong pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly - too.

As I drink Magne 6 (own intsiativa, I I repent) on 1*2 times a day since an incidental pandiculation together with a pricking in the bottom of a stomach or belly nevertheless I feel.

From all signs of pregnancy - only a greater or big breast and little bit speeded up emiction. Well and a delay:) Any nausea and other *quot; ON?N?ON*quot;. I am am frightened terribly with prospect stood (I know, that is silly, but I can do or make nothing with myself), am waited-?Nn US on next medium (it will be the first). Vsvjazi with it or this too a question - whether really to see serdebienie a fetus on term of 4 weeks and 3 days from conception (especially if implantation has really occured or happened podnovato?). US-apparatus any super- (if it speaks about something - in the center on Oparin in the third cabinet or study:)).

Thanks if can something help or assist me.

Yours faithfully, Karina

Lena 2
Really nobody can express on my question?: (for me it in fact is very important! Please!

Violetta
Reproach,

To do or make the hormonal researches listed by you during pregnancy it is not meaningful. Utrozhestan - it is not harmful, how to you have explained the reason of its or his purpose or appointment? Dexamethazonum not consoles the fact that is necessary (pleasantly that its or his dose absolutely-absolutely symbolical). And here US in standard terms - it is necessary.

shmig
The reason of purpose or appointment utrozhestana have explained low Progesteronum (below the middle of norm or rate even). This week I am going to to hand over Progesteronum once again on a background of its or his reception, the same as also Testosteron-Depotum on a background of reception of Dexamethazonum.

On term 6 +3 was on Uzi - PJA corresponds or meets to term of 5-6 weeks, the embryos is not visualized, with (+), a chorion annular 0,2. The repeated US in two weeks is appointed or nominated. How much or As far as I have understood - very well, simply term for a finding embrionchika still is small.

Many thanks for the comment.