PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Arterial hypertensia during pregnancy.

dimadobro
01.09.2004, 19:30
And has not come to the uniform conclusion what hypotensive medicinal preparations it is possible to accept in 1 trimester of pregnancy at the raised or increased arterial pressure.

One doctor speaks, that the Papaverine and Dibazolum only can be accepted. Other doctor speaks, that the effect from them is not present and it is necessary to accept only those preparations which help or assist. The general or common opinion among me the interrogated doctors - it is impossible to accept inhibitors APF.

I try to find the answer to this question, but the information has not enough.

Prompt please or links, or express the opinion.

Nata88
Dear Irina!

According to world or global references, antihypertensive it is not necessary to accept during pregnancy while the Hell will not reach or achieve 150/100 (on Canadian - 140/90).

And checked up it is considered the most safe Methyldopum. Further inhibitors of calcium channels, diuretics are possible or probable betablokery (labetalol).

Except for *quot; O??o*quot; and *quot; ?aOOa?o*quot; other antihypertensive are considered not harmful at pregnancy.

Source of knowledge: J Fam Pract. 2004 Jun; 53 (6):492-4.

What treatments are safe and effective for mild to moderate hypertension in pregnancy?

Blum N, Kamens C, Mayo H.

Department of Family Practice and Community Medicine, University of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA.

From myself I can assume, that at absence/failure of effect from purpose or appointment of one of preparations 2 -that, probably, is better to combine in small doses, rather than to increase or enlarge a dose primary.

cherry_b
I shall add only, that labetalola in Russia is not present (I do not know, whether unfortunately, somehow never suffered from its or his absence), in references he, it is valid on the second place.

In general, Irina, give in detail. Our faculty together with faculty of gynecology IUV deals with problem AG at pregnant women, there are methodical references and publications on this subject. So if it is necessary, let's understand a concrete situation.

Galina_Nik
History at me such. Pressure have found out during the third pregnancy two years ago (the first an abortion - an inflammation of the ovary, the second - has given birth with the subsequent cleaning). Term was 13 weeks. All analyses were in norm or rate (hormones shchitovidki, different analyses of urine, uzi kidneys, the cardiogram). Medicines practically did not reduce pressure (160/120). Accepted Nifedipinum on a tablet 3 times a day. In two weeks has started to swell from it or him and legs or foots have become covered by red specks, pressure kept 130/100. Then depression of a blood flow all over again in the left artery, in three weeks in a cord or navel was revealed. Nerves were on a limit, saw, that nobody knows as me to help or assist, has stopped to accept any medicines and to go to any medical establishments, has given birth itself in 8 months of the dead child (1 kg of weight). Some fiber in urine have not found out never up to, not after sorts or labors.

Pressure after sorts or labors has not disappeared, keeps stably nearby 160/120 (without reception of tablets). I do not feel it or him. Only at change of weather the head becomes as pig-iron. And more disturb menstrual migraines which have appeared after the first sorts or labors. Has passed or has taken place inspection in MONIKI, have diagnosed a hypertonia of 2-nd degree. Hormones of adrenals, a thyroid gland, uzi kidneys and adrenals, analyses of a blood and urine, the cardiogram, stsintsigrafija kidneys - that's all right. From tablets is better b-blockers help or assist, but also with them diastolic pressure practically never falls below 100.

To me 33 years, weight of 53 kg at body height 154 see I still wish to have the second child, but I am afraid of repetition of the last nightmare. Tried to drink to Methyldopum, but from it or her cerebration very strongly decreases, what very much stirs or prevents to me in job, there can be I had not time to get used to this preparation? Whether there Are at me chances to bear or take out the child without reception of medicines?

Recently my history one in one has started to repeat with the friend from a Stary Oskol.

suhrob
Pressure after sorts or labors has not disappeared, keeps stably nearby 160/120 (without reception of tablets). I do not feel it or him. *lt;... *gt;

Hormones of adrenals, thyroid gland, uzi kidneys and adrenals, analyses of a blood and urine, the cardiogram, stsintsigrafija kidneys - that's all right.

Dear lgy if at you in 33 years the BP at a level 160/120 constantly keeps is dangerously. Such situation demands inspection and selection of therapy. In particular, it is necessary to look, what hormones took, in what conditions, etc. your phrase that *quot; all in OnnN*quot; - does not mean, that the secondary hypertonia is completely excluded.

But even if it is a question of an idiopathic hypertensia, such pressure demands treatment. Without medicines on such pressure to become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail it is undesirable.

Nevertheless, CONTRAINDICATIONS to PREGNANCY at you most likely are not present. It is necessary to pick up the scheme or plan of therapy and to spend observation and correction of treatment during pregnancy. On Methyldopum, in general, light too a wedge has not converged.

vetik
Where and to you would advise to address?

Talochka
Clinics MMA at your service. The detailed information in the personal report.