PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To India during pregnancy

saul
01.09.2004, 19:30
All good afternoon!

Yesterday has learned or has found out, that it is pregnant, tours to India, state of Goa are meanwhile already paid. We go for the whole month. It turns out from 9-10 weeks till 13-14...

To the doctor did not go yet, it is obligatory, I understand, simply it would be desirable, that knowing people have told or said to me as on spirit, whether there is what that dangers in case I shall decide to go, besides indications of the doctor.

Flight of 8 hours.

In the past to year already was there - a climate as at us in Crimea, that is it is not strongly hot, type of the Moscow August. I shall try to not appear in public places, to drink and clean a teeth bottle water, to prefer boiled nutrition.

From the point of view of insanitary conditions of Goa differs from India and in general it is very similar to Crimea.

From the sun I shall be hidden under a umbrella or parasol and to drink a lot of water.

Very much I ask everyone who can give advice or council or any information, write the ideas in this occasion.

Certainly, if is the serious reasons otkaatsja from a trip (health of the future kid for me above all), I not thinking shall refuse, though is certainly insulting to deprive with myself from, besides already paid, rest.....

Stterminal
During flight to pregnant women rekomeduetsja to rise and go it is more. At that time when you are going to to fly at many women strong weariness and demands in a dream are raised or increased (12 hours per day!). If at you will be not so, it is perfect, but raschityvajte and on such variant, do not overload to itself day.

As you fly on 9 week, it is already possible to see before serdechko the kid and the nobility, that pregnancy develops well. Just in case, learn or find out where and as in Goa it is possible to receive honey. Service. Successful rest!

It is very grateful for the answer.

Here yet I do not know, when it is better to me to go to the doctor - already now or to wait week for more productive Uzi? I Assume, that for Uzi at me for the present small term.

About pregnancy the delay, certainly has learned or has found out under three different tests +.

I feel well, at all toshnit.

Represent, the whole year did or made all that it has occured or happened, were checked up, temperature basal measured, in berezku rose, and the last month have relaxed, in fact were going to to have a rest, but were not protected - type, the god will give - beer drank or saw for the first time for long time means will give or allow, I have dumped or reset weight. And the god as has given!:)

PreD@ToR
It is very grateful for the answer.

Here yet I do not know, when it is better to me to go to the doctor - already now or to wait week for more productive Uzi? I Assume, that for Uzi at me for the present small term.

About pregnancy the delay, certainly has learned or has found out under three different tests +.

I feel well, at all toshnit.

The spirit on rest is well, especially, you there already happened... And about water from bottles, and about a delivery - All of you have correctly thought over. I would advise you at representatives of tour agencies (just in case) to take an interest about your rights and opportunities in case of need honey. The help there. I do not know, the insurance for the period of a trip or still that... It can Sometimes be the big problem and sadden all rest.

Anyway, I wish you health and success!

Traumo
To you too many thanks for the answer!

I have already made the insurance.

Prompt pozhalujstva - the plane in itself is the harmful factor? Usually I absolutely painlessly transfer or carry flights. Heard, that during flight it is necessary to drink a lot of water.

LLIaJIyH
To you too many thanks for the answer!

I have already made the insurance.

Prompt pozhalujstva - the plane in itself is the harmful factor? Usually I absolutely painlessly transfer or carry flights. Heard, that during flight it is necessary to drink a lot of water.

I do not know anything concerning a high liquid regimen during flights, it seems to me, on the contrary...

And here concerning flights and pregnancy - if there were difficulties with conception, flight is harmful. But it for confluence of pregnancy. I think, if at All of you by way of - nothing threatens your child.

And in general, it would be desirable to hear opinion of gynecologists.

Lightning
I kazhetsja, that if do not have threats of discontinuing and a toxicosis, why to not go..... Especially if a climate as in Crimea.... About the plane, how much or as far as I read especially dangers was not present any. Only on late terms some the companies do not take pregnant women... To be afraid of sorts or labors in air... And generally certainly ideal time for holiday schitaetsja the second trimester, when there is no a toxicosis and risk is less, and usually itself is better feel on such term. Can postpone slightly to you holiday? Though if there are no threats and a toxicosis that it is possible now.

Sam Paul
And I, when was in India some years nazad-have caught any rubbish of type of a cholera. Water drank only from a bottle, etc., fruit washed with water with potassium permanganate. To frighten you I do not want, certainly, it is an extreme variant. It is just necessary to understand, where you go.

Success! Elena