PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mycoplasma pneumonia and pregnancy...

ludoman
01.09.2004, 19:30
The matter is that half a year I tried to find the reason of terrible tussis. Crisis of illness or disease was in oktjabre-November (has spent in hospitals). Analyses Mycoplasma pneumonia. Vrach-a homeopathist at which I was observed at present in holiday have more recently proved to be true. Now podterdilas my pregnancy. Pregnancy long-awaited and desired. On the one hand it is terribly glad, with another.... The given infection is how much dangerous to a fetus what consequences can be? My doctor will return from holiday only 24.05., to search for acceptance adekvantogo for decisions of other doctor?

If this question in your competence, I ask give advice or council or advise to address to what expert?

Whether it is possible to treat this infection during pregnancy not a homeopathy?

jukin
01.09.2004, 19:30
Mycoplasmas (a ureaplasma, a mycoplasma hominis et genitalis) are treated makrolidnymi by preparations (azitromitsin, Spheromycinum, dzhozamitsin) including during pregnancy.

Can cause problems from newborns. But to worry early. In female consultation you survey method PTSR on originators TORCH of an infection (where mycoplasmas), US enter also and will draw a conclusion on necessity of treatment.

The homeopathist here will not help or assist.