PDA

Просмотр полной версии : podtekanie waters

Fantom
01.09.2004, 19:30
My girlfriend on term of 29 weeks, has brought serious bags from the market. In the evening at it or her have begun allocation as water. All this was on Saturday, to me has told or said just now. And so, to this day at it or her a few or a little;little bit water leaves. She certainly experiences, but to the doctor to go does not want, as feels well. Still speaks, that as though the stomach or belly became less and has lowered or omitted slightly. But nothing hurts does not pull. The child behaves as usually. On how much it is dangerous? And if it is dangerous, it is accompanied by what signs?

Rushana
In Tyumen now the late evening? Till the morning to wait it is not necessary. Type or collect 03 and immediately on internal consultation to akusheru.

runmaks
I am certainly grateful for the answer. But the matter is that she is not going to at all to go to the doctor. Having the inattentive attitude or relation of doctors in its or her female consultation, she there to go does not like. Speaks: *quot; I healthy, an organism itself will consult. In hospital to lay down I do not want!! *quot;. I cannot explain to her on how much it can be dangerous. Probably, if you write to me what there can be consequences, I to her shall allow to esteem and she will reflect? To her of 35 years, pregnancy the first.

Thanks!

Diana,

In my opinion, you incorrectly bring a attention to the question. Whether the question Wishes to go your girlfriend to the doctor on a degree of importance costs or stands on 3 place. Whether whether after questions she Wishes to have the child and she Wishes to save health. Including in the gynecologic plan .

There are clinical situations in which it is possible not hurrying up porassuzhdat about tactics and forecasts. There are also others (yours - from their number) when at first it is necessary to exclude adverse diagnoses, and then to think of own desires. Unfortunately, on a picture described by you it is possible to suspect disturbance of integrity of a bag of waters. IMMEDIATE survey of the -gynecologist is necessary for exception of the most adverse consequences for the child. Correspondence consultation in such situations is impossible. Please, address to the expert.

fariza
My girlfriend on term of 29 weeks, has brought serious bags from the market. In the evening at it or her have begun allocation as water. All this was on Saturday, to me has told or said just now. And so, to this day at it or her a few or a little;little bit water leaves. She certainly experiences, but to the doctor to go does not want, as feels well. Still speaks, that as though the stomach or belly became less and has lowered or omitted slightly. But nothing hurts does not pull. The child behaves as usually. On how much it is dangerous? And if it is dangerous, it is accompanied by what signs?

Can immediately!!!! To go to a hospital passing consultation. With suspicion on podtekanie waters it or her will put in a maternity home. Than it threatens? Destruction of a fetus - premature birth or births - horioamnionit - a metroendometritis - excision of a uterus - a finding in unit of reanimation. I think has written enough than it can threaten.