PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gestatsionnyj a diabetes mellitis???

elshad
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me 31 week, did or made yesterday the test for tolerance to a glucose (a solution 75 glucoses)

Results have turned out the following:

On an empty stomach 71 mg/dl

In 1 hour 198 mg/dl

In 2 hours 121 mg/dl

Please comment on these results.

Thanks!

Milka
Dear the Eagle, you cite data on a glucose of PLASMA or a glucose of an integral blood?

As you specify digits in mg of % (mg \). Whether just in case sproshu-you know. What method investigated or researched a glucose?

If it is a question of plasma, and research is spent on a true glucose digits above 5, 3 ???y \l (95, 4 mg of %) on an empty stomach, 10, 6 ???y \l (190, 8 mg of %) in an hour and 160, 2 (8, 9) in 2 hours are considered as a deviation or rejection from norm or rate.

If one of these digits deviates, the status of the broken or disturbed tolerance to a glucose is discussed at pregnancy.

Yuri
Dear the Eagle, you cite data on a glucose of PLASMA or a glucose of an integral blood?

As you specify digits in mg of % (mg \). Whether just in case sproshu-you know. What method investigated or researched a glucose?

Blood took from a finger as it or her investigated or researched I unfortunately I do not know, to me only have told or said that digits are slightly overestimated. What does it mean plainly have not explained....

Except for a blood from a finger in an hour took also a blood from a vein, on a paper with results about it or her it is written

HBA1c (%) 5.0

Glucose im Serum 172 mg/dl

If this deviation or rejection from norm or rate than it is fraught for the child, and that I can make what to prevent what or disturbances-deterioration?

Many thanks!

StaytoN
Glikogemoglobin it is normal.

At a capture of a blood from a finger usually investigate or research integral krov-but exist and gljukometry. Showing digits of a plasma blood. After a load of digit for a venous and capillary blood are various.

Last resulted or brought by you tsifra-glucoses to Serum (in the given context it is identical to a glucose of plasma) - here digit is treated as normal.

How much or As far as I understand, you not the inhabitant of Russia. In the different countries of strategy of diagnostics gestatsionnogo Diabetum differ a little.

In any case, now it is necessary to you uspokoitsja-research your doctor gives the minimal deviations or rejections, and, having compared these data with other parameters. Will give you reasonable advice or councils on a diet (I shall not begin to do or make it in absentia - I do not see you. And to you I do not advise to be engaged in amateur performance is important). I wish to wish you all kind-believe. otkloneija from ideal norm or rate are minimal, and, the attention is paid to them time, there will be correcting or adjusting actions at doctors - and the greater attention will be given to the sizes of the baby.

Titmouse
Many thanks!!! You me actually it is very strong :-)