PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tonus of a uterus?

MatwS
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

At me pregnancy of 24/25 weeks. Strange things recently began to occur or happen - like the uterus would a little bit be reduced, is similar to easy or light;mild short-term fights. Pulls a stomach or belly. Frequency of these phenomena is not regular, in day of times 8 approximately. But can not be such some or a little bit hours, and there can be within an hour 3 times. If I sit at home in heat, I roll on a sofa, that's all right. If somewhere I am in the street or in transport - like a stomach or belly would harden periodically. I remember, in my first pregnancy the similar phenomena have begun on later term, differently after 30 weeks.

Today I go to the doctor. Whether it is necessary to inform on it or this? Whether she can check up, whether it is valid something dangerous, or me I have simply seemed also to myself it have inspired? What in such cases appoint or nominate?

Thanks,

Katya

Marrying Nikolaev
To inform on it or this it is necessary. The raised or increased tonus of a uterus - proiznak threats of an abortion. It is desirable to hand over the analysis on 17-.

Bornjak O.G.
It is desirable to hand over the analysis on 17-.

Hello, thanks for the answer.

And what such 17-?

sofija
Hello!

At me pregnancy of 24/25 weeks. Strange things recently began to occur or happen - like the uterus would a little bit be reduced, is similar to easy or light;mild short-term fights. Pulls a stomach or belly. Frequency of these phenomena is not regular, in day of times 8 approximately. But can not be such some or a little bit hours, and there can be within an hour 3 times. If I sit at home in heat, I roll on a sofa, that's all right. If somewhere I am in the street or in transport - like a stomach or belly would harden periodically. I remember, in my first pregnancy the similar phenomena have begun on later term, differently after 30 weeks.

Today I go to the doctor. Whether it is necessary to inform on it or this? Whether she can check up, whether it is valid something dangerous, or me I have simply seemed also to myself it have inspired? What in such cases appoint or nominate?

Thanks,

Katya

Let the doctor will look or see. If there are no attributes of threat of discontinuing anything to do or make it is not necessary. Fights brekstona-u??a can appear earlier at repeated beremennostjah.

*VINNI*
Let the doctor will look or see. If there are no attributes of threat of discontinuing anything to do or make it is not necessary. Fights brekstona-u??a can appear earlier at repeated beremennostjah.

Good evening,

The doctor has looked or seen, in any way especially has not reacted. Has told or said, that it is possible to buy or purchase a preparation under the name *quot; magne o6*quot;. I have forgotten to ask, as it or him to use. Has bought or purchased in a drugstore these tablets, all is written to summaries vaguely enough, and that if obestsja these tablets, it is possible to spoil kidneys. I can eat these tablets only in case these such fights will disturb? (today it seemed them at all or nearly so was not), or somehow differently?

Nikolay
17 KS - 17 ketosteroidy-metabolites (t.e products of an exchange) some steroids (this such chemical name), mainly androgens of an adrenal and a placenta, posoelku reaction for opredlenija etimh substances rather also is rather imperfect (mass rerekrestov at r- tov. Cimmerman), the technics or technical equipment of the collecting is istochnikovm mistakes or errors. And diagnostic value or meaning;importance in a stated situation is doubtful. That it is necessary to admire only with adherence of our gynecologists to this liked research of first half 50th years of the last century or blepharon....

sergo
It is necessary to admire only with adherence of our gynecologists to this liked research of first half 50th years of the last century or blepharon....

Galina Afanasevna, I already on DHEA-S and 17-OH-progesterone look through a prism of common sense. Not all we such old-fashioned:-)

Azat
So tozh i, and I about i kazhu.... Vazhko z i - chi z i? (where here I to put - I do not remember, and points do not suffice...)

Djamka
Ukrana - krana , pomaranchovy paradise:)