PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange -picture

Lozovsky
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

To me 31, an obstetric duration of gestation of 6 weeks of 6 days. Has gone on off-schedule uzi as half a year was stood on 8 weeks back. Results uzi such:

Fetal egg 19; ktr 6,5; a vitelline bag +; palpitation very rare or infrequent (have not specified more particularly); a yellow body in the left ovary. The conclusion: pregnancy of 6 weeks, a saddle-like uterus.

It has been in words told or said that an embryos not sootvetsvuet to term and an egg of very strange form. It as forks or bifurcates up because of what all over again have thought what is it two at a birth. Now at me on arms or hand of a photo uzi, where 2 about identical black ovalchika, and on other projection one ovalchik with an embryos. Have assumed what is it a uterus at me saddle-like, and it is possible or probable even with a septum! But I many time was surveyed and NEVER doctors came out such assumption, and at the last pregnancy including.

Respond, please, to questions, and I do not know that as to think.

- Really it is possible to suspect never up to 31 years a septum of a uterus at repeated uzi?

- Whether such form of an egg can be caused or called by other reasons? For example one week ago other doctor- who has fixed or recorded pregnancy, has told or said that similar on the second reduced egg. There were in your practice similar cases?

- Really the embryos mismatches term?

- How much dangerously rare or infrequent palpitation of a fetus?

From the beginning of pregnancy I accept supporting or maintaining preparations (utrozhestan, HG, vitamins). Very much I wish to bear or take out this child and I am am frightened by these or thus not clear uzi. Very much I look forward to hearing!

Thanks.