PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcotics and pregnancy

Morein
01.09.2004, 19:30
Day kind all. Me my girlfriend has asked to set this question. The short : very much wants the child, but a problem in that that its or her husband 4 years sat on a needle, posledniy year does not use this rubbish. How in general it can be reflected on health of the future child, whether peredaetsja this addiction by right of succession? In voobshchem wants the child, but boitsja to get or start it or him from the husband, though and was or former, but the narcomaniac. In advance very much to you it is grateful for the answer.

Walentina
Yes if it is possible prompt what to its or her spouse it is necessary zdat analyses? It can is necessary to pass or take place what nibud isledovanie? Very much you I ask to respond.

Lorellia
And what for the child from the narcomaniac is necessary to her?? Love?? Whether to find healthy muzhchinku is better???

o_pol
And what for the child from the narcomaniac is necessary to her?? Love?? Whether to find healthy muzhchinku is better???

More likely attachment and pity. You and still could not answer my question.

ikushka
To be surveyed it is necessary on virus hepatitises and a HIV-infection.

That is - HIV-Ab method IFA (it on a HIV, so-called *quot; the form-50*quot;), HBcorAb, HCV-Ab. If there are markers of a HIV-infection - additional obledovanie and consultation in the center on struggle against a HIV-infection. If markers of hepatitises - consultation and additional inspection at good infektsionista are positive.

Also inspection of the sexual partner of this former narcomaniac (i.e. your girlfriend) is necessary also. Both corresponding or meeting doobsledovanie and consultation if it is required. Besides if it will not be found out in it or her HBcorAb, bacterination from a hepatitis of Century will be necessary for her

The in itself narcomania (in view of year sobriety) should not affect or have an effect posterity. However, it should be asked experts in narcology, and I here about, infectious, have already expressed.

neo-ramzes
To be surveyed it is necessary on virus hepatitises and a HIV-infection.

That is - HIV-Ab method IFA (it on a HIV, so-called *quot; the form-50*quot;), HBcorAb, HCV-Ab. If there are markers of a HIV-infection - additional obledovanie and consultation in the center on struggle against a HIV-infection. If markers of hepatitises - consultation and additional inspection at good infektsionista are positive.

Also inspection of the sexual partner of this former narcomaniac (i.e. your girlfriend) is necessary also. Both corresponding or meeting doobsledovanie and consultation if it is required. Besides if it will not be found out in it or her HBcorAb, bacterination from a hepatitis of Century will be necessary for her

The in itself narcomania (in view of year sobriety) should not affect or have an effect posterity. However, it should be asked experts in narcology, and I here about, infectious, have already expressed.

Many thanks for the answer. Very much to you it is grateful.

Sulena
Pumba140, no trouble!

If there will be any difficulties, address to us (our coordinates and an operating time see on a site at me in the signature). At us on unit of virus hepatitises good laboratory, advisers... There is an experience and in treatment of people, before used narcotics, and even such pairs. One such pair (after treatment) now waits for the child.

Variants of treatment for a reduced price (depends, certainly, not on me, and from firms-manufacturers of preparations what programs will be, but these programs are assumed) are possible or probable. In the past to year we have treated 70 sick with a hepatitis With an interferon free of charge (among them there were many former narcomaniacs).

I personally think, that such prospects (treatment of a hepatitis, vynashivanie the child and care about itself) interfere with relapse of a narcomania. Let I an idealist... But there are also other researchers (in particular, French) which have the same point of view.

Dear doctors, do not find or consider for advertising!

Korolina
From experts in narcology I can add: predilection for narcotics is passed only in the event that mum - nakromanka uses them during pregnancy, then the child rodaetsja already narkozavisimym. And *quot; ONnOa???N???Oy*quot; - is not present, because in itself dependence - consequence or investigation of frustration of the person. So if future mummy likes the child and wants to him the blessing - let stamps on courses of pregnant women, and then young mums. About mental health of the kid when that will appear also cares. For this purpose there are psychotherapists and children's psychologists (too is good, but it is necessary to search). Yes, still there are good books for parents. But this all then.