PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chlamydias and pregnancy

vishnya
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors! I have become pregnant on a background of a myoma (1 sm) and a clamidiosis. Ranshche I had 3 abortions, on term of 11 weeks. To me of 36 years, did not give birth or travail, and on idea very much would like to give birth already. But in - the first are frightened with probability of that the child will be with pathologies from for chlamydias. What probability of it or this, in your opinion. And vo-the second, I seichas live in district where the medical care will not appear instantly. What is the time I have in case of if again there will be an abortion and the help is urgently necessary honey? And eshe - me have advised to begin at once with 5-6 weeks to drink Djufaston, whether it will turn out that I shall be thus predotvrashat vykidyshch, but the child with pathologies as a result will be born?

What troubles can expect me in case of an abortion and if it is necessary to interrupt it or her, kakoi the method is better (considering mine age, a clamidiosis and a myoma).

And the last. Read, that at a myoma there is a high probability vnematochnoi pregnancy. Kakoi most rannii term at which urgent operation in this occasion can be necessary? Kakoi the earliest term at which 100 % it is possible to tell or say, a uterine pregnancy or not.

Thanks huge for the answer!!!