PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How it is possible to learn or find out and there was a pregnancy?

Nadya
01.09.2004, 19:30
We with the husband very much wanted the second child and pregnancy has very quickly come or stepped. I have made the test and he has shown two strias. We were very glad, I even tried to rise on the account in consultation but because of wild turns it was not possible to me. Additional tests any accordingly did not do or make. The thunder has burst on the seventh week. The temperature up to 37.5 has risen has begun a wild cold fit and pains and next morning the blood has gone. Me put in hospital on conservation.

Also prick a heap of medicines, I saved kiss week. When bleedings have terminated send on Uzi and there the Doctor speaks that no pregnancy existed and I with the Oak have failed. The attending physician on it has declared pregnancy was but there was an abortion and all has left. Has sent on independent US in vain to not scrape to be convinced. And there speak the Endometritis, appoint or nominate antibiotics and after send on the analysis (I do not remember as is called - on a hormone of pregnancy) hch-. I had a sensation that here too do not believe in mine already byvsheju pregnancy. So for what me usilenno treated??? The answer please.

zeez
Still me such idiotic question interests: whether there Can be a test *quot; ??a*quot; false positive?

ank
Most likely, you had an abortion of early term. Make the analysis on HG as soon as possible. But this analysis can not give the authentic answer since has already passed or has already taken place time. All depends on term on which pregnancy has interrupted.

Garik21
Term to me put the seventh week, and the analysis ordered to hand over on May, 12th, but I so have understood you what is it already slightly late will be.

Lusico
Yes, zheltatelno to hand over earlier. At such term the analysis already can authentically not show anything.