PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The spiral is guilty?

Light
01.09.2004, 19:30
Otvette, please, on such question. I was protected by a spiral within 2,5 years. Now has decided to become pregnant, has waited for 6 months, analyses (US, IPP) in norm or rate. And now - a delay for 6 days, the test - a weak second stria and monthly with small clots. Through one cycle - the same a delay 4 days, the test +, and monthly. To me 25. Before there were 2 abortions (8 and 10 ned.). My doctor has told or said - tests say lies. Whether can such be after a spiral? Can hand over to me what-? analyses?:confused:

odiss
01.09.2004, 19:30
As a rule, tests not *quot; oOOO*quot;. If the doctor such speaks, he not absolutely understands, than the similar situation, especially, if it any more for the first time can be caused. It is possible to think that you have an abortion of early term. Is better to hand over in a similar situation the quantitative analysis on HGCH. And in general, it is necessary to address in the center of planning of family or in other qualified enough establishment where can understand the reasons and appoint or nominate competent treatment.