PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Immunology

predator-v
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, the doctor. I ask advice or council. Has gone through 3 abortions. Doctors could not find the reason neither at me, nor at it or him. Analyses on a degree of relationship have shown related or congenerous marriage or spoilage. The relationship at us really is - in 6-th knee. However my doctor has told or said, that we have not enough chances to have general or common children though it is possible to try or taste before loss of pulse. What is it genes.

To be smeared at me began on 5-6 week. For the first time reached up to 10 ned. In second and third time because of the big amotio or detachment have made a currettage on 7-8 ned., though palpitation was (not stood pregnancy). Considering, that hormones at me by way of, infections are not present, a structure normal, the analysis on defect of chromosomes has revealed nothing at both of us but only the HLA-identification has revealed concurrence on 4 types of fabric compatibility (related or congenerous marriage or spoilage), whether reaction of my organism to similar tissues of the husband could serve as the reason of amotio or detachments alloimunnaja. Or I "nachitalas"? My gynecologist refuses to survey me on an immunology. Speaks, that there is no sense since if it will be possible to save somehow pregnancy the child all the same will be with deviations or rejections. And I wish to try or taste all variants before gives up us as a bad job

orel
I not the doctor and probably my advice or council not the rights, but I would change the gynecologist. Relationship in 6 a knee - I podezrevaju, that the majority of marriages or spoilage of our ancestors were same related or congenerous, especially who lived on villages. Besides, what she has the right to speak you, how much and when to have children? In my opinion, its or her behaviour outside of all ramok.

I can add also, that in America (where I live) at all do not start to do or make tests up to three abortions successively. The overwhelming majority of abortions occurs or happens because of casual chromosomal mistakes or errors, i.e. 3 abortions can be failure, instead of a medical problem.

Even if the doctor also will find the -reason, to treat this business it is practically impossible. I would talk in NEW the gynecologist about an opportunity of that at you the blood is too well curtailed as from it or this it is possible to accept small -in Aspirinum in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.

It is a lot of-many to you success,

ant_fugue

Tati
Has already changed the doctor, but I feel, to sense will be a little. He has started on new to treat me for infections, about an immunology has told or said as - what to make anything it will be impossible, if something will be found out.

Itself under the initiative has handed over a blood on presence of antibodies to cardiolipins (about coagulability) - result - norm or rate.

Really 3 in- it can be casual?

Antoha
So a blood on anticardiolipin bodies or on lupoid which break coagulability.

It would not be desirable to result or bring as an example, but recently read the publication about poor 2 japonkah with 6-8 abortions and absence of the KNOWN reasons of disturbance of coagulability with which as the step of despair has been appointed or nominated by NANOMETER a heparin to all pregnancy and informed. So, that 3 - yet all is lost, the hope remains, the main thing to attack the expert.

MS
Experts on different antibodies at us on a course are not present.

I have handed over on antibodies to cardiolipins. To me has told or said the doctor in a hospital, what is it and there is an analysis of coagulability of a blood. And about preparation for pregnancy (Aspirinum and a heparin) has told or said.

As to lupoid anticoagulant, i.e. AFS I heard about negative consequences at pregnancy, but yet has not found out the mechanism of influence, nobody explains to me, therefore yet did not hand over. I hand over analyses itself when I find out necessity since any of doctors observed me does not show any interest to this area.

If it is possible, explain, in what a short of antibodies to cardiolipins and AFS. I can something I do not understand?

Irin
The short antifosfolipidnogo a syndrome (AFS) and repeated abortions can be designated as education of microthrombuses in a placenta, breaking a delivery of a fetus, because of development of not compensated status of a hypercoagulation (the raised or increased coagulation). At AFS diagnostically significant:

Lupoid anticoagulant comes to light or is taped at statement high-strung or highly sensitive ACHTV or reptilaznogo the test or dough executed by a divorced poison or venom of a viper of Russell (dVVRT), their positive takes exceed norm or rate (are extended), not corrected or adjusted by addition of norms or rates. Plasmas (ingibitornyj type), but are normalized at addition of the thrombocytes destroyed by freezing or spets. oktogonalnyh fosfolipidov;

Anticardiolipin antibodies are carried out by the ELISA-test (IFA research) polukolichestvenno: positive results are considered: IgG more than 5 GPL ED or IgM more than 3 MPL ED (a high credit). Absence of one does not exclude presence of another, therefore it is recommended to carry out researches in parallel, and also to confirm results in 8 weeks.

Besides the some people dr. Types of thrombophilias (napr. Fastness to aktivir. To a protein With [TS] - PCR) can cause relapse. Abortions.

Treatment one: since the first weeks and till 36-38 a low-molecular heparin +/-Aspirinum (last consults in a dose no more than 125 mg at presence AFS).

Success in all undertakings.