PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sterility or Barrenness

mike
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

I ask you to help or assist me and to answer my questions.

In current of year there did not come pregnancy. Has passed or has taken place inspection. Have found out high parameters FSG and LG.Postavili the diagnosis Refractory or Resistant ovaries. Stimulation has not given results, the ootid does not ripen, but endometry has reached or achieved a good mark 0,9-10.

Whether tell or say it is possible for something to make to develop from follicles an ootid in my case?

Whether correctly to do or make a laparoscopy? What will she give?

And if all taki the unique way remains a donor ootid where me to find the donor? It is especially desirable for the Armenian nationality?

In advance I thank. Very much I look forward to hearing.

Thanks. Anna.

Cite concrete data of hormonal researches than and as stimulation of an ovulation was spent. How old are you, what character of a menstrual cycle earlier and now, than were treated and with what result - as much as possible information.

Advice or Councils on concrete medical establishments at this forum are not given.

naty
The dear doctor I shall describe more particularly my status.

With 13-14 years have begun monthly which proceeded morbidly. Since 19-20 years failures have begun. First breaks were in a month-two, then became more. At once has addressed to the doctor-endocrinologist which after inspection has registered Regevidon. That has revealed then inspection that there was I I do not know, the doctor the secondary amenorrhea has diagnosed and has sent to a homeopathist. Not suspecting anything in current of several years I drank a homeopathist. Preparations which caused a menses.

One year ago I have married. In current of year of pregnancy is not present, I have stopped reception a homeopathist. Preparations, also have disappeared also monthly. At once have rushed to doctors, have made inspection. In norm or rate, Rengen a turkish saddle-in to norm or rate, in norm or rate - TTG, 3, 4, Prolactinum, 17-, DGEAS. A karyotype too in norm or rate. But -50,2 and -41,6, Oestradiolum is less than norm or rate. US has shown a small uterus, endometry 0,2 and small ovaries, without attributes a follicle. At once have diagnosed the Attrition of ovaries.

I have already despaired, when is casual in some months have begun spontaneously monthly. At once has made the analysis on hormones FSG - 20,7, LG - 23,5, Oestradiolum - is less than norm or rate. Snovo has passed or has taken place US and new data have shown matka-5,4-3,6-5,5. Endometry 0,7. Pr.jaichnik-2,6-1,5-1,9. A lion. jaichnik-2,5-1,7-1,9. And the follicular apparatus is defined or determined. Have put other diagnosis Refractory or Resistant ovaries.

Have decided to try or taste stimulation. Since the second day of a cycle saw proginova, Utrozhestan (vaginas.), 6 nyxes Menogona. The result - is not present body height a follicle, Endometry has reached or achieved 0,9-10. FSG - 30,0.

Help or Assist me now. What to me to do or make? To me of 26 years.

Whether it is necessary to continue to be treated or agree on EKO with a donor ootid?

Whether it is necessary to do or make a laparoscopy, a biopsy? What will she give?

Whether pregnancy is possible or probable at such parameters FSG and LG? Whether will be vykidasha?

Really there is no chance to achieve own ootid?

Very much I ask you to help or assist me.

I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

Yours faithfully Anna.

Lozhkinson
It would seem, how much time govoreno that a homeopathy nobody treats and cannot cure, and only weakens or easies signs of disease for the period of reception of medicines (to name it preparations an arm or a hand does not rise)...

Anna, it is very good, that you after dialogue with a homeopathist you have addressed to the qualified experts, with logic of diagnostics and which treatment I agree.

Most likely, in your situation without donatsii ootids to not manage. About necessity of a biopsy of ovaries - a question not unequivocal. On the one hand, it presumes to define or determine precisely the reason of a resistance of ovaries (we shall tell or say, an autoimmune oophoritis). With another - by way of treatment will give not much. But your doctor can have certain reasons and hopes with a treatment planning if he offers carrying out laparasokopii, therefore it is better to follow to its or his references.

Before donatsiej ootids hormonal preparation by preparations already known to you is spent: proginova or estrofem, utrozhestan. And hormonal therapy proceeds at pregnancy that prevents its or her discontinuing.